All About Actress Yum Jung-ah
Yum Jung-ah is a South Korean actress who is well known as the Queen of Horror even though she has appeared in many other movie genres. She became popular after winning Miss Korea in 1991. Aside from acting, she is also a model, wife, and mother. Let’s get to know more about Yum Jung-ah.
Yum Jung-ah’s Full Profile and Facts
Real Name: Yum Jung-ah
Birthday: July 28, 1972
Origin: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 170 cm
Education: Chung-Ang University – Theater
Years Active: 1991 – Present
Agency: Fantagio (2008 – 2017) | Artist Company (2017 – Present)
- She is well known as the Queen of Korean Horror.
- She appeared as one of the cast for the 1993 musical theater production Beauty and the Beast.
- She appeared as a model in the 2005 MV of Leessang feat ALi titled “I’m Not Laughing.”
- She has won 12 awards since her first win as the 1991 Miss Korea.
- EXO D.O thinks that she was like his mother when they were shooting the 2014 movie Cart.
Who Is Yum Jung-ah’s Husband?
Yum Jung-ah is married to a doctor named Heo Il. Her wedding day was on December 30, 2006. From their marriage, they have 2 children. In 2006, her marriage was the last wedding event in the entertainment industry for the year.
Yum Jung-ah as Miss Korea
Yum Jung-ah was the first runner-up of Miss Korea and Miss Photogenic in 1991. She decided herself to be in the competition. Yum Jung-ah said in an interview with KBS’s Entertainment Weekly that being Miss Korea was her dream back then, so it would be really nice to achieve her own dream. As Miss Korea 1991, she joined the Miss International Pageant and became the second runner-up as Korea’s representative.