Next, there’s also a K-Pop idol makeup tutorial for IU’s look on her single ‘Love Poem‘! Through the music video, IU looked like a tiny, beautiful fairy with her purple-ish and blue hair colours, and also her makeup was looking really nice! Don’t worry, if you want to look as stunning as her, there’s a tutorial from beauty vlogger Crystal Kim!
The most important part from the makeup tutorial is that IU’s eyebrows were looking kinda soft and natural, but they also looked ‘feathery’, as well. So make sure that you draw a soft arch of eyebrows, and draw some fake ‘feathers’ for the eyebrows!
For the eye makeup, IU’s eye shadow was looking kind of soft-glam. The outer areas of the eyes looked dark, with a brownish shade, meanwhile the inner half of her eyelids were shimmering with shimmer colors of eye shadow, as well. Meanwhile, for the face features, Crystal Kim also did some countouring for her nose, her jawline, and her lips to recreate IU’s Love Poem makeup!
The final result of Kim Crystal’s makeup was really nice! She looked even more like IU with her blue and purple hair, as well. Don’t forget to style your hair into a messy bun hair to complete the IU’s Love Poem makeup look!
Here are some of the products used for the IU makeup tutorial from Crystal Kim’s Channel!
- YSL All Hours Foundation B-10
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #5 Ivory
- MAC Lightful C Spot Concealer #Medium
- Unleashia Get Jewel Palette N’1 Gemmy Beam
- Peri Pera Speedy Skinny Brow #Dark Brown
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Powder
- Lily By Red Sparry Eyes Am9 To Pm9 Gel Eyeliner #09
- Rarekind Mini Album 1st 03 Mix and High
- Dikan All Waterproof Pencil
- Espoir Lip Up velvet Pinkney
- Peripera Ink Black Cara Long Lash #1
The first thing is always base makeup! Through Jjeong U’s Chungha makeup tutorial, she made her base makeup with foundation and kept it natural, with a semi-matte finish. She also made her temples look a little bit wider, to better recreate Chungha’s face features, as well!
Jjeong also revealed that the most important part for the K-Pop idols’ makeup tutorials is the nose part. She’s always trying to make them as similar as possible! Meanwhile, for the eyebrows, in order to achieve that hot and sexy aura, she made the eyebrows into thin ones, just like Chungha’s eyebrows.
For the eye makeup, Jjeong recreate Chungha’s eye makeup with dominant brown-ish and orange warm tones, as well. For the highlights, she added some glitter for the eye makeup look on the eyelids and under the eyes. She also revealed that one of the Chungha’s makeup trends was the fake eyelashes under her eyes!
For the beautiful color on Chungha’s lip, Jjeong mixed some lip. First, she put on a brown-ish lipstick as the base, then put a little red lipstick over it to achieve such a natural, bright red lip colour!
As the final result, Jjeong U also completed her ‘Chungha’ look-a-like makeup tutorial with a proper hairstyle, some accessories, and a fancy outfit just like Chungha! And obviously, her result for the makeup was really nice!
Here are some of the products used for the Chungha makeup tutorial from Jjeong U’s Channel!
- VDL LumiLayer Primer Fresh
- NARS Natural Radiant Longer Foundation #Mont Blanc
- A’PIEU Moist Creamy Concealer #02
- Too Cool for School ArtClass by Roden Shading
- The Saem Color Master Shadow Palette #04 Warm Orange
- Stila Magnificent Metal Glitter #Ballet Baby
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner Brown Black
- Eclipse Liquid Glitter #Plum In Shine
- Shu Uemura #RD166
Last, but not least, there’s a makeup tutorial for the idol MAMAMOO’s Hwasa! The tutorial was made by a Korean makeup artist and beauty vlogger named Risabae on her YouTube Channel. Since Risabae has a brighter skin tone compared to Hwasa, she made her skin look similar with Hwasa’s as much as possible. It’s also a tip for you who want to copy Hwasa’s makeup inspiration! The most important things on MAMAMOO’s Hwasa’s makeup tutorial weren’t the colors, but focusing on Hwasa’s face features, instead!
And also, Risabae was copying Hwasa’s thin and sharp nose! She tried to recreate the look using concealer. Meanwhile, on some occasions, Hwasa’s visual appearance was looking as glowing as ever, so if you were about to achieve that look, don’t forget to put highlighter on your face in certain areas, such as cheekbones, temples, and brow bones, as well!
Overall, Hwasa’s makeup signature was quite natural, with the strong accent on certain facial features, such as on her eyes and her cheekbones. She didn’t use such a bright colour, and she’d prefer to choose natural colours for her blush and her lip products, as well! Moreover, Risabae successfully transformed herself to be MAMAMOO’s Hwasa! Her makeup looked very natural and strong at the same time, and obviously, it was similar to Hwasa’s makeup!
You didn’t have to follow every one of the makeup products from the tutorials, since you can use anything of your own, but if you were looking for products recommendations, here are some of the products used for the MAMAMOO’s Hwasa makeup tutorial from Risabae!
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation #R230
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #30 Cafe Cafe
- CLIO’s Kill Cover Airy-Fit Concealer #2.5 Ivory
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Soft Light Liquid Highlighter #30
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder #2
- MAC Eyeshadow in #Omega and #Espresso
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil #4.5
- Skinfood Choco Eyebrow Powder #2
- Lorac Pro Palette #2
- Make Up Forever Starlit Powder #13
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner #7 Espresso Ink
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Long Curl Mascara EX
- Demini Waterproof Lip & Eye Pencil #059
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter #Metal Moon
- Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Eye & Cheek Palette
- Espoir Pro Define Lip Pencil #Find The Beige
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick #Backtalk
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte #BR781
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
That was all of the makeup tutorial inspirations for you who want to be as gorgeous as K-Pop idols! Through all of those tutorials, we could see that it wasn’t that hard to copy the makeup styles of K-Pop idols! Moreover, we can practice more to do that with our own products, as well. So, don’t forget to practice well and get your own K-Pop idols makeup style!
Don’t forget to tell us your thoughts about that and kindly leave a comment down below!