Everything You Should Know About Yoo Jae-suk’s First Son: Yoo Ji-ho
The name Yoo Jae-suk must be familiar to Running Man fans. Yoo Jae-suk is a Korean star who works as a presenter. Yoo Jae-suk married his wife who worked as an announcer on July 6th, 2008. The first child of Yoo Jae-suk and Na Kyung-eun is a baby boy named Yoo Ji-ho in 2010.
Yoo Ji-hoo is the first son of South Korea’s top comedian and top presenter Yoo Jae-suk and his wife who is an MBC announcer, Na Kyung-eun. Yoo Ji-ho was born on May 1st, 2010, in South Korea.
In this article, Channel Korea will introduce you to Yoo Jae-suk’s and Na Kyung-eun’s first son: Yoo Ji-ho. So, stay tuned!
Full Profile and Facts
Yoo Ji-ho’s Full Profile
- Original Name: Yoo Ji-ho
- Date and Place of Birth: May 1st, 2010, in South Korea.
- Parents: Yoo Jae-suk and Na Kyung-eun
- Siblings: Yoo Na-eun (younger sister )
Facts About Yoo Ji-ho
- Yoo Ji-ho is the first son of the couple Yoo Jae-suk and Na Kyung-eun
- Yoo Ji-ho was born on May 1st, 2010
- He is a cheerful kid and really likes to joke
- He has a younger sister named Yoo Na-eun
- His sister has an age difference of 8 years with him
- Yoo Ji-ho felt ashamed because of his father’s behavior when attending Field Day at his school.
First TV Appearance
Yoo Jae-suk seems to participate in sports activities at his son’s school!
Yoo Jae-suk showed support for his only son, Yoo Ji-ho. Recently, a photo of “Nation’s MC” participating in a tug of war and several other sports activities in elementary school has been spread online. It was reported that Yoo Jae-suk participated in sport festival activities like other parents do. This is the first time Yoo Jae-suk has appeared in public with his son.
Back in 2008, Yoo Jae-suk got married to one of the MBC announcers, Na Kyung-eun. The couple was blessed with a child in 2010, Yoo Ji-ho, who was their first son.
Yoo Jae-suk doesn’t want his son to appear on television!
Seeing the figure of the MC as well as the famous TV personality in Korea, Yoo Jae-suk is undeniable of his success. He has also appeared in various excellent programs on Korean channels ranging from talk shows to entertaining variety shows. But only one he avoided, apparently he does not want to appear in a family variety program.
Regarding this matter, Yoo Jae-suk shared that when he attended the Star Junior Show about his desire not to show the face of his son to the general public in a program, “I want my child to live comfortably and freely. Because I think now is the age to play a lot,” he said.
Yoo Jae-suk, who in 2008 got married to announcer Na Kyung-eun was soon enough blessed with a son. His son, named Yoo Ji-ho, is enough to make many people curious. Although various popular TV shows such as Superman Has Returned or Oh My Baby have sprung up and performed successfully, the “Nation’s MC” is still reluctant to bring his family to appear on programs.
Interaction with Yoo Jae-suk
Yoo Jae-suk’s interactions with his first son in public are almost never seen. However, Yoo Jae-suk once said, in the Running Man episode that aired on July 17th, 2016, that after the filming ended he always returned home to meet and play with his son. “I didn’t go anywhere else. After filming was over, I immediately returned home and played with him [my son].”
Yoo Jae-suk also said, “I never thought that raising a child was so difficult. I really saw a mother’s difficulties. I didn’t know children needed lots of diapers.”
In 2018, Yoo Jae-suk had shown his closeness to his son when attending a sporting event at his son’s school. During the event, Yoo Jae-suk was lined up to be the host.
Article: Yoo Jae-suk’s wife Na Kyung Eun spotted at the Han River with son Yoo Ji-ho
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,502, -66] Reporter, you like spying on them? Now Yoo Jae-suk’s family won’t be able to go back to the Han River anymore
2. [+1,240, -53] Pathetic how reporters always claim that the public has a right to know when they’re basically invading the private lives of these stars
3. [+1,139, -34] There’s a lot of talk about paparazzi nowadays… but I don’t think it’s fair that paparazzi take pictures of little kids just because their parents happen to be famous. Unless the parents specifically ask for that attention, please don’t show them to the public, you trashy reporters…
4. [+59, -1] Yoo Jae-suk struggled with his lack of privacy but came to terms with it, I don’t think he’d like his wife and son being spied on like this. They weren’t even “spotted”, I bet the reporters followed them and camped out for the pictures ㅡㅡ
5. [+58, -0] Yoo Jae-suk purposely goes out of his way to protect Jiho’s privacy by keeping him off-camera… wouldn’t taking pictures like this be grounds for a lawsuit?
6. [+50, -1] I find it laughable how reporters invade privacies to take pictures without consent and then release them in articles saying people aren’t allowed to copy or use the photographs in anyway ㅋㅋㅋ So their own privacy is important but not the privacy of others? Trash
7. [+46, -1] Yoo Jae-suk is someone everyone likes but I bet his son will remember him as a busy father. I’m sure he wants to spend his childhood making memories with his dad but he only gets to hang out with his mom… how sad
8. [+44, -2] Yoo Jae-suk clearly seemed like he wanted Jiho to live a normal life off-camera… so just leave them alone!!!