Meet the Handsome Charismatic Guy Famous actor from Autumn in My Heart, Won Bin!
Who doesn’t know Won Bin? He is a popular Korean star who appeared as the second lead in a drama called Autumn in My Heart with Song Hye-kyo and Song Seung-hoon. His name was also frequently mentioned by a lot of female artists, both actresses or female idols, as their ideal type back before he married Lee Na-young. He gained a lot of popularity after starred in the romantic drama from KBS, Autumn in My Heart.
If he’s new to you, and you want to know more about him, wait no more, we will provide you with a lot of facts and information about Won Bin!
Won Bin is a Korean actor and model who was born and raised in Gangwon province, South Korea, where he lived with his parents and his older brother and sisters. In 1995, he got accepted as a new actor by a TV cable channel. Two years later, he finally made a debut in the KBS drama called Propose is a supporting role in 1997. His next project was to star in a drama called Ready Go! with actor Cha Tae-hyun, where he improved his acting skill a lot.
In 2000, he got a role in Tough Guy’s Love, which propelled him to nationwide fame and cemented his place as one of Korea’s A-list actors. After that, he played as Han Tae-sook in a drama called Autumn in My Heart, that was very popular across Asia. With his brilliant acting skills in this drama, he became one of the most popular actors in Asia, not just in his home country.
Won Bin’s Profile
Won Bin’s List of Dramas and Movies
- The Man From Nowhere (2010) – Cha Tae-Sik
- Mother (2009) – Do-Jun
- My Brother (2004) – Jong-hyun
- Taegukgi (2004) – Lee Jin-Seok
- Guns and Talks (2001) – Ha-Yeon
- Friends (MBC, TBS / 2002) – Kim Ji Hoon
- Autumn in my Heart (KBS2 / 2000) – Han Tae-Seok
- Tough Guy’s Love (KBS / 2000)
- Kwangki (KBS2 / 1999)
- Ready, Go! (MBC / 1997)
- Propose (KBS / 1997)
Won Bin’s Achievements
- 13th KBS Drama Awards – Best New Actor (1999)
- 14th KBS Drama Awards – Excellence Award, Actor (2000)
- 2001 37th Baeksang Arts Awards – Best New Actor (TV) (2001)
- 12th Chunsa Film Art Awards – Best New Actor Taegukgi (2004)
- 27th Golden Cinematography Awards – Best New Actor (2010)
- 47th Grand Bell Awards – Best Actor and Popularity Award (2010)
- 8th Korean Film Awards – Best Actor (2010)
- 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards – Popularity Award (2010)
- 6th University Film Festival of Korea – Best Actor (2010)
- Cine 21 Awards – Best Actor (2010)
- 2nd Film Journalists Association Annual Film Awards – Best Actor (2011)
- 8th Max Movie Awards – Best Actor (2011)
- 11th Korea World Youth Film Festival – Favorite Actor (2011)
- 48th Grand Bell Awards – Popularity Award (2011)
- 22nd Blue Dragon Film Awards – Best New Actor Guns & Talks (2001)
- 2002 1st Korean Film Awards – Best New Actor (2002)
- 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards – Best Actor (2010)
- 19th Buil Film Awards – Best Actor (2010)
- 2011 47th Baeksang Arts Awards – Best Actor (Film) (2011)
- 3rd Korean Film Awards – Best Actor My Brother (2010)
- 46th Baeksang Arts Awards – Best Actor (Film) (2010)
- 4th Asian Film Awards – Best Supporting Actor (2010)
- Best Dresser of the Year (2000)
- Voted as the “April 2002 Most Beautiful Man” by MostBeautifulMan.com. The first Asian celebrity to win in this monthly poll. (2002)
- BVLGARI Brilliant Dreams Award (Japan) (2002)
- Voted #1 “Favorite Asian Star” in the readers’ survey by the Japanese magazine “CanCam”. (2005)
- Voted #1 “Favorite Asian Star” in the readers’ survey by Japanese magazine “an.an”. (2005)
- Voted #1 “Favorite Asian Star” in the readers’ survey by Japanese magazine “an.an”. (2006)
- Voted #1 “Favorite Asian Star” in the readers’ survey by Japanese magazine “an.an”. (2007)
- Appointed as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador (2007)
- Best Jewellery Wearer Award (Japan) (2011)
Won Bin’s Relationships
Dating Rumor with Song Hye-kyo
But is that rumor true? Well, there weren’t any official statements from these two when the rumor started to spread, but after all, they were both already married to other people. Song Hye-kyo married Song Joong-ki on 2017, and Won Bin married Lee Na-young in 2015. So let’s just hope for the best for both of them and their actual relationships in real life!
His Wife, Lee Na-young
Yes, Won Bin is already married to the beautiful actress Lee Na-young. What’s the story between the two ending up together and tying the knot? Keep on reading, we’ll tell you right away!
Dating News with Lee Na-young
It said that they frequently got together at Lee Na-young’s place to spend time together. Their agency, Eden Nine, denied this info at first, but in the end, they confirmed that the news was true. They also said that since both Won Bin and Lee Na-young were in the same agency, they often met and hung out, and started to develop feelings towards each other from that.
The entertainment world was showing support for both of them and gave a lot of positive response to the couple. Even some netizens said that it was okay to let go of their charming prince Won Bin if it was for the beautiful princess, Lee Na-young.