Everything You Should Know About We in the Zone’s Former Vocalist; Lee Min-cheon a.k.a Min!
We in the Zone is a South Korean boy group under Choon Entertainment who is known for several singles, such as “Let’s Get Loud” (2019), “Wish List” (2019), “Loveade” (2020), “Be Your Star” (2020) until “You Bought YSL Tint” (2020). We in the Zone debuted on October 22, 2019 and consist with 5 original members line-up: Eson, Jooan, Kyeongheon, Shihyun and Min. 2 years since their debut, We in the Zone disbanded and the members are terminated their contracts with the agency.
In this article, there is a detailed information about one of We in the Zone’s member, Lee Min-cheon, or also known with Min. He also became the first member to leave the group before the group was disbanded. Without waiting any longer, let’s find out more about We in the Zone’s Min starting from his full profile, fun facts until latest news in this article below!
We In The Zone’s Min’s Full Profile
Real Name : Lee Min-cheon (hangul: 이민천)
Stage Name : Min (hangul: 민)
Birth : Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul, South Korea, October 16, 1997
Star Sign : Libra
Height : 171cm (5’7”)
Weight : 50kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type : B
Religion : Catholic
Family Member : Parents, Older Sister
- Seoul Susaek Elementary School
- Jeungsan Middle School
- Soongsil High School
- Suncheon University Fashion Design Department (dropped out)
Position of the group : Vocalist
We In The Zone’s Min’s Facts
- We in the Zone’s Min’s MBTI type is ENFP
- We in the Zone’s Min’s nickname is Ming Ming
- We in the Zone’s Min doesn’t have a favorite food, he is not a gourmet
- We in the Zone’s Min’s favorite place is outside, especially Seonyu-do park
- We in the Zone’s Min said he is often told he resembles EXO‘s Kai, SHINee‘s Taemin and NCT’s Lucas
- We in the Zone’s Min initially trained as an actor in Choon Ent., and was offered to switch fields in the last moment
- We in the Zone’s Min trained very little with the rest of the members before debuting
- We in the Zone’s Min was added as the last member of We In The Zone in 2019
- We in the Zone’s Min announced that Min is leaving the group because of personal circumstances on October 22, 2019
- We in the Zone’s Min said he doesn’t like alcohol
- We in the Zone’s Min’s favorite toppings for marathon are dried tofu and wood ear mushrooms
- We in the Zone’s Min said that he likes red bean bung among red bean bun and shu bung
- We in the Zone’s Min said that he likes all kinds of Peperos
- We in the Zone’s Min’s favorite genres of music are tropical, gentle ballads, and hip-hop
- We in the Zone’s Min is now a member of a predebut group, Shooter-X
Min’s Debut as We In The Zone Member
We in the Zone debuted on May 27, 2019 following with a debut album with the same name as the group. The group has 5 original members with Eson, Jooan, Kyeongheon, Shihyun and Min. We in the Zone’s Min recently promoted their debut song “Let’s Get Loud” as an idol and is also a member of the group that debuted under Choon Entertainment.
He hasn’t done much during his promotion era with We in the Zone, because 5 months after he debuted, Min decided to leave the group.
Min’s Reasons on Leaving We In The Zone
On October 22, 2019, Min left We In The Zone. It was an abrupt departure that was announced while the new mini-album teaser release schedule was in progress, and the agency only posted a notice on the fan cafe and did not make any announcements through media articles or social medias.
It was very heartbreaking that We in the Zone’s Min only lasted a few months after his debut with the group, but let’s continue to give support to Min who is planning to re-debut as an idol and hope that whatever he is currently doing will continue to provide happiness in his life.
We In The Zone’s Min’s After Leave The Group
Until this article was published, there’s no updated news about We in the Zone’s Min after he decided to left the group. There are rumors that he is preparing to debut as a member in another boy group, Shooter-X. But he also doesn’t have any social media to share his current work and activities.
Nevertheless, let’s continue to give support and lots of love to and former member of We in the Zone’s Min, hopefully he can get a stable career journey according to his expectations. Hopefully his hard work in the future can be achieved and he can interact with his fans again!
Well, that was all for the information about We in the Zone’s Min and everything you should know about him. If you like this article, don’t forget to share on your social media and wait for another interesting upcoming articles from Channel-Korea!