Favourite Couples of All Time
For each of the seasons, We Got Married had different couples and the viewers might have their own favorite couples of all the time since they had good chemistry and romantic interactions with each other.
The list below shows favorite couples of all time. Does your favorite couple show up on the list below? Let’s check this out!
- BTOB’s Sungjae and Red Velvet’s Joy
The member of BTOB, Yook Sungjae, who was born on May 2, 1995, become a husband to Red Velvet’s Joy, who was born on September 3, 1996. The couple was known as Bbyu Couple and they become one of the cutest and youngest couples in We Got Married. Both of them are idols, so their fans really hoped the two were going into a real relationship.
2. Actor Song Jae-rim and Actress Kim So-eun
Actor Song Jae-rim was known for his role in the drama Moon Embracing The Sun (2012) as Kim Jae-woon and his virtual wife, Kim So-eun, was known for her role in the drama Boys Over Flowers (2009) as Chu Ga-eul. This couple was known as So-Lim Couple and their appearance on the show was followed by their appearance as a couple on the drama Our Gap Soon (2016).
3. 2PM’s Nichkhun and F(X)’s Victoria
The international couple, F(X)’s Victoria, who originally came from China, and her virtual husband, 2PM’s Nichkhun, whose his nationality is Thai, become one of the favorite couples on We Got Married Season 2, which was aired around 2010. The Khuntoria Couple was known for their sweet and romantic interaction as a virtual wife and husband and fans wanted them to become a real couple.
4. Singer Eric Nam and MAMAMOO’s Solar
The solo singer, Eric Nam, who was born in November 17, 1988, and debuted in 2013, was paired with his virtual wife, MAMAMOO’s Solar, who was born in February 21, 1991. The Yoon-Ddong Couple also had cute interactions while they were filming on We Got Married Season 4 and had more funny moments than most of the other couples.
5. CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and SNSD’s Seohyun
Yong-seo Couple was also known as one of the sweetest couples on We Got Married Season 2. The maknae of SNSD, Seohyun, was so shy at the time and the member of SNSD was being mocked for having such a handsome husband like CNBLUE’s Yonghwa. Yong-seo Couple was known for their smart look-a-like and good chemistry with each other.
Current Airing Time and Show’s Latest Couples
The fourth season of We Got Married has four original couples and additional couples and their first broadcast aired on September 1, 2012, on episode 133.
The original cast were :
- Super Junior’s Leeteuk & Actress Kang So-ra
- Actor Julien Kang & Actress Yoon Se-ah
- ZE:A’s Kwang-hee & SECRET’s Han Sun-hwa
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon & Actress Oh Yeon-seo
The additional couples were :
- 2AM’s Jin-woon & Actress Go Joon-hee
- Singer’s Jo Jung-chi & Choi Jung-in
- SHINee’s Lee Tae-min & A-Pink’s Son Na-eun
- Pianist Yoon-han & Actress Lee So-yeon
- Rocker Jung Joon-young & Actress Jung Yu-mi
- Actor Nam Goong-min & Siner Hong Jin-young
- Actor Hong Jong-hyun & Girls Day’s Yura
- Actor Song Jae-rim & Actress Kim So-eun
- Super Junior M’s Henry Lau & Actress Kim Ye-won
- CN BLUE’s Lee Jong-hyun & Actress Gong Seung-yeon
- Actor Oh Min-suk & Actress Kang Ye-won
- BTOB’s Yook Sung-jae & Red Velvet’s Joy
- Actor Kwak Si-yang & Actress Kim So-yeon
- Comedian Jo Se-ho & FIESTAR’s Cao Lu
- Singer Eric Nam & MAMAMOO’s Solar
- MADTOWN’s Jota & Model Kim Jin-kyung
- Actor Choi Tae-joon & A-Pink’s Yoon Bo-mi
- Untouchable’s Sleepy & Comedian Lee Guk-joo
- Actor Gong Myung & Actress Jung Hye-sung
- Actor Choi Min-yong & Comedian Jang Do-yeon
These lists below are each episode where the original couples and additional couples started :
Well, that’s al the information about We Got Married and each of the couples. Let’s keep supporting each couple’s individual activities and promotion in the future!