Let’s Get To Know Better Unpretty Rapstar Contestant Korean-American Rapper – Grace
Grace, or Kim Eun-mi, was born on May 27th, 1992, in Long Island, New York, United States. She is also known as Grazy Grace. She is a Korean-American rapper who debuted on February 5th, 2016, with the single “I’m Fine.” She participated in season 3 of Unpretty Rapstar, in 2016, and was eliminated in episode 8. She currently runs a Youtube channel where she posts vlogs and other videos.
Grazy Grace’s Full Profile
|Birth Name||Kim Eun-mi (김은미)|
|Stage Name||Grazy Grace|
|Date of Birth||May 27th, 1992|
|Birthplace||Long Island, New York, United States|
|Weight||44 kg (97 lbs)|
|Height||165 cm (5’5″)|
|Years Active||2016 – Present|
Interesting Facts About Grazy Grace
- She has a belly bottom piercing (her parents don’t know about it
- She has no tattoos but is not opposed to having one.
- She grew up in New York, Long Island.
- She has a younger brother.
- She majored in Arts (I suppose she was talking about High School).
- She performed “Irony” by Wonder Girls with a friend at her high school talent show.
- She was on the swimming team of her school, she loves swimming so much that she even got a life guard certificate.
- She didn’t have any pets when she was in the US, because her parents didn’t like pets, but, she has a puppy now.
- She lived with 10 girls in a dorm when she was a trainee.
- She is not much of a talker, she’d rather listen. If you meet her, you’ll have to do all the talking.
- She’s a morning person. She likes morning fresh air.
- She used to have stage fright and Unpretty Rapstar helped her conquer that fear.
- She’s afraid of bugs and hates them.
- She loves Halloween ever since she was a child.
- She doesn’t have a favorite number.
- Her favorite colors are gray and burgundy.
- She loves whales.
- Grace LOVES SUSHI!
- She also enjoys tacos & burritos.
- She doesn’t drink sodas.
- She is not a big fan of ramen (instant noodle, maybe).
- Between Jjamppong (spicy seafood noodle soup) and Jajangmyeon (noodle in black bean sauce), she’d rather have Jjamppong.
- Her favorite Korean Street Food is Ddeokggochi (fried rice cake skewers).
- She loves R&B & Trap Soul.
- She enjoys listening to Bryson Tiller (She talks about him everywhere).
- Other favorite western artists of hers include Vic Mensa, A$AP Rocky, Billy Holiday, Ray Charles, Justin Bieber…
- The first K-Pop group she listened to was DBSK (TVXQ).
- Her favorite DBSK song was “Oh” and her bias was Kim Jae-joong.
- She also likes Winner.
- She finds Zion T to be very unique and would like to enter his world.
- If she had to collaborate with a K-Pop group Idol she would choose Taeyang from Bigbang.
- BTS is her current favorite boy band and her bias is V.
- She used to be addicted to the Sims.
- The Lord of the Rings series is her favorite movie.
- She also enjoys the Harry Potter saga.
- She loves her shades (sunglasses).
- She also has a lot of plushies.
Grazy Grace’s Appearance in Unpretty Rapstar
Grace was on Unpretty Rapstar 3 but was eliminated during episode 8 in the deathmatch against Yuk Ji-dam, Euna-Kim, and Ash-B. Her voice is very unique and different. Her rapping is also quite fresh and new. She has a hip-hop style mixed in with her own crazy fantasy. Her singing is beautiful and the words of her rap and the way she does it flows very well with the beat of the song.
Grace’s Plastic Surgery Rumor
Grace recently got lip fillers, which she chose and paid for. She always felt her thin lips made her look “mean/greedy.” When she first joined a company, after a few months they took her to a few different clinics to shop around. The co-president recommended she get a nose job, and she also wanted her jaw done.
She got the nose job, but never got the jaw surgery and is now thankful for that. Few trainees would turn down plastic surgery offered by their company, almost all of them want to be “more beautiful” in hopes of getting the center position.
Grazy Grace Talks About Produce 48
In the latest video posted by former K-Pop rapper Grazy Grace (who participated in Unpretty Rapstar in 2016), Alex Christine, Grand Prize winner of Rising Legends: Season 2 and a trainee on Produce 48 discussed how things were behind-the-scenes of the popular Mnet show.
Produce 48 featured 96 trainees from South Korea and members of AKB48G (from Japan) and would lead to the formation of the global pop group, IZ*ONE.
In the video, Alex discussed how long it took to film “Nekkoya,” meeting with the Japanese trainees and how everyone communicated and more!
Grazy Grace Almost Debuts as a Laboum Member
She did a story video about her trainee life and how she was gonna debut in a girl group. And although she never mentions the company name or the girl group, all hints add up to Laboum.
The fact that her company had a major girl group (Brown Eyed Girls), another company wanted to debut a girl group but didn’t have enough trainees (NH Media) and that company had one big boy band at the time (U-KISS). And we all know Laboum is under Nega Network and NH Media. But the biggest hints were the trainee footage of herself she shared in a dance practice room which is/was the same as Laboums
She speaks about everything from training to abuse and whatnot. She didn’t debut as a Laboum member because she was ugly, as she revealed. And she almost was homeless. More hints about her being under Nega Network is the fact that she says her company had a boy band (LC9) and only one single out and kept them for 2 years for no reason.
Grazy Grace’s Discography
- “I’m Fine” (2016)
- “Trick or Treat” (2016)
- “Zombie High” (2017)
- “Because of You” (2018)