The Visual of U-Kiss That Can Attract Everyone
We think that it is not too much to say that Kiseop is a visual who can attract everyone. Who wouldn’t fall in love with him after seeing him dance and sing, especially with his sweet smile that will melt anyone!
Well, before you are melting now, let’s just start to read this article until the last page!
Kiseop’s Full Profile
Kiseop’s birth name is Lee Ki Seop (이기섭), He was born on January 17, 1991. As he was born on January 17, his zodiac sign is Capricorn. His height is 181 cm (5’11”) and his
weight is 64 kg (141 lbs). Kiseop’s blood type is A. He can play piano very well. His positions in U-Kiss are Main Dancer, Vocalist, and Visual.
He is active on several social media platforms. You can follow him on Twitter, with the username @KiSSeop91, and take a look of his special pictures and video on Instagram with the username @ki_seop91, or also you can subscribe to his Youtube Channel, under the name KISHOWBANG.
Interesting Facts About Kiseop
There are some interesting facts about Kiseop. Maybe some of you already know that he is a former ulzzang. Since he was at Yatab High School, he was known as “Yatab Ulzzang”. Besides being an ulzzang, Kiseop evidently used to practice Taekwondo. Well, he must be a powerful ulzzang, hahaha.
Kiseop joined the group officially in 2009, for their promotions for “Man Man Ha Ni”. Previously, he was rejected by many entertainment agencies before being a member of U-KISS and tried to commit suicide, but his mother helped him get out of that suicidal state and he was then accepted as a member of U-KISS. For your information, Kiseop also suffers from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
Here are some other facts of Kiseop you should also know!
– Kiseop has an older sister.
– Pre-debut he appeared on the music video for U-KISS’s debut song “Not Young”.
– He loves grapes.
– His favorite color is black.
– He is afraid of heights and insects.
– He doesn’t like alcohol.
– Kiseop would like to go on vacation to France.
– Kiseop, Soohyun, Kevin, and Eli had guest roles in the TV show “Kpop-The Ultimate Audition”
– Kiseop opened up his own clothing line with the RDVZ(Rendevous) brand and became one of the directors of the company.
– Kiseop enlisted on March 21, 2019, as a public service worker. He is expected to be discharged in January 2021.
– On May 16, 2019, it was announced that his contract had expired and he left the agency and U-Kiss.
– Kiseop married rookie actress and model Jung Yuna on August 24, 2019.
– Kiseop’s ideal type of girl is a cute girl with tiny figure, so he can always hug her. Also, girls who are intelligent. He doesn’t care what anyone says about her looks, as long as he likes her, even if he’s the only one who thinks she’s pretty.
Accident and Injuries Involving Kiseop
In September 2017, U-KISS member Kiseop reportedly suffered several injuries after an explosion during the making of the group’s new music video.
U-KISS’s agency, NH Media, stated that Kiseop was filming a new music video with the group when a smoke emitter he was using exploded. It was reported that he received second-degree burns, as well as several injuries all over his body due to shrapnel from the explosion. Kiseop then was taken to the hospital, where he received treatment to cure the injuries.
NH Media explained that the smoke transmitter that was used for filming is usually used by fans at sports and music shows. At the time of writing, NH Media stated that Kiseop is currently resting and recovering.
Kiseop’s Glorious Abs
Not just named a visual because of his handsome face, Lee Kiseop also has glorious abs. You must already have seen them, but let us give you some pictures of his abs once more.
Plastic Surgery Rumors
Do you think Lee Kiseop probably has had plastic surgery? Let’s compare Kiseop’s pre-debut pictures and his recent pictures.
If we look at his pre-debut pictures, actually, there are no differences. Kiseop already has a sharp nose and proportional face. Maybe if he did plastic surgery, it only a job to his eyelids.
However, we still love and support him no matter what, don’t we?