Let’s Learn More About TWICE’s Minatozaki Sana!
Armed with attractive visuals and good songs and dance choreography, it’s no wonder that TWICE often trends in the world. One of TWICE’s members who came from Japan was also able to attract fans because of their beautiful visuals, dancing, and singing talents, also her cuteness that especially made her became more known of her line, ‘Shy, Shy, Shy’.
Can you guess who is it? Yes, it’s TWICE’s Sana which we will discuss in more detail to know her more closely in this article. If you are curious and want to know more about TWICE’s Sana, we have provided the most complete information summarized in the article below!
TWICE Sana Full Profile
Real Name : Minatozaki Sana (湊崎 紗夏)
Stage Name : Sana (hangul: 사나)
Birth : Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan, December 29, 1996
Star Sign : Capricorn
Height : 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight : 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type : B
MBTI Type : ENFP-T
Nationality : Japanese
Position : Sub Vocalist
TWICE Sana Facts
- TWICE’s Sana’s is an only child from her family
- TWICE’s Sana’s representative color from the group is Purple
- TWICE’s Sana’s favorite colors are purple, white, black, pink and beige
- TWICE’s Sana said that sometimes she doesn’t like purple clothing
- TWICE’s Sana got cast to JYP Entertainment when she was shopping with her friends
- TWICE’s Sana is very clumsy
- TWICE’s Sana’s specialty is calligraphy since she learned it from primary school
- TWICE’s Sana loves shopping
- TWICE’s Sana’s hobbies are collecting perfumes and body mist
- TWICE’s Sana is afraid of thunders
- TWICE’s Sana has an optimistic personality
- TWICE’s Sana likes spicy foods
- TWICE’s Sana likes yogurt smoothies
- TWICE’s Sana is allergic to pollen
- TWICE’s Sana hates eggplants and beans
- TWICE’s Sana hates being alone
- TWICE’s Sana has a habit to stretches a lot in her bed
- TWICE’s Sana stretches when she can’t sleep
- TWICE’s Sana specialty is untangling knots
- TWICE’s Sana has the most confidence with her pupils
- TWICE’s Sana has a scar while she accidentally burned herself on a doenjangjjigae bowl when she was eating with Momo and Mina
- TWICE’s Sana likes horror movies and always scream while she keeps watching it
- TWICE’s Sana said that she cried a lot while watching Japanese movie titled ‘A Litre of Tears’
- TWICE’s Sana is a close friend with GFRIEND’s Eunha
- TWICE’s Sana is also a close friend with ONF’s U since they both trainee in JYP Entertainment
- TWICE’s Sana appeared on GOT7’s A’s music video, Lee Junho’s Candy’s Japanese vers. music video
- TWICE’s Sana made into TC Candler ‘The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018’ and rianked on the 46th place
- TWICE’s Sana is the MC of Idol Star Athletics Championship 2019 New Years Special
- TWICE’s Sana share the biggest room in the dorm with Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo and Mina
- TWICE’s Sana’s ideal type is someone who treat his parents well, being professional and who works hard in his career
TWICE Sana’s Pre-debut Story and Appear on Survival Show SIXTEEN
TWICE is a girl group that is familiar to K-Pop fans. This girl group under JYP Entertainment is the most phenomenal new generation girl group and has received a lot of attention. Then, how were TWICE and Sana’s career journey before becoming the phenomenal one they are today? Here is the review.
JYP Entertainment already has plans to debut a new girl group in 2014. Several JYP Entertainment trainees are rumored to be filling positions in a group called 6MIX. Judging from the name, this group numbered 6 members. However, until the end of 2014, the group had never debuted.
Finally, in February 2015, Park Jin-young, the founder of JYP Entertainment announced that the composition of the new girlband he would form was determined through a girl group survival reality program called ‘SIXTEEN’ broadcast by Mnet and filled with 16 JYP Entertainment trainees.
At the end of the ‘SIXTEEN’ episode, 7 members were chosen to fill the position of JYP Entertainment’s new girband, namely Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. However, surprisingly, JYP added 2 new members, namely Tzuyu and Momo (previously eliminated). Tzuyu was chosen because he got the highest votes from the audience while Momo was chosen because of his dance and vocal skills. The selection of these 2 members was controversial.
Meanwhile, Sana also has her pre debut story. While still in middle school, Sana, who was shopping with a friend, was recruited by JYP Entertainment. Sana, who did not understand Korean at that time, was helped by her friend to translate what the JYP Entertainment staff said. Sana started being a trainee in 2012, she was also rumored to be a member of the Japanese girl group made by JYP Entertainment before finally joining the ‘SIXTEEN’ program.
Then, while being a trainee under JYP Entertainment, Sana was also seen appearing several times in the music videos of several singers under the same agency as her. Besides Sana, Mina and Momo also appeared as cameos who made the appearance through Lee Junho’s Feel (Japanese Vers.) music video. There, Mina and Momo have a longer screen time because the three of them act as friends of the girl Junho likes, which is played by actress Min Hyo-rin.