SNSD’s Beautiful Diamond, Tiffany
SNSD is known as one of South Korea’s most popular girl groups. Also known as Girls’ Generation, the group gained popularity with the single ‘Gee’ and consists of nine members: Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun, and, last but not least, Tiffany. Tiffany is considered one of the most popular members in SNSD. For you who want to know more about SNSD’s Tiffany, we will reveal her full profile, facts, tattoos, boyfriend and all things that you need to know about this popular performer, so stay tuned!
2018 Profile of SNSD’s Tiffany
Stage Name : Tiffany
Birth Name : Stephanie Hwang
Korean Name : Hwang Mi Young
Position in SNSD : Rapper and Lead Vocalist
Birth Date : August 1, 1989
Birth Place : San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
Religion : Christian
Languages : Korean, English (fluent)
Bloof Type : O
Zodiac Sign : Leo
Instagram : @xolovestephi
Some Facts About SNSD’s Tiffany
1. Tiffany was born in San Francisco, California.
2. Tiffany’s biggest charms are her eyes and smile.
3. Pink is her favorite color.
4. She has a puppy, which she named Romeo.
5. Tiffany revealed that her mother wanted to name her Tiffany but her father named her Stephanie, so she chose Tiffany as her stage name.
6. Tiffany was still struggling with the Korean language while she was a trainee and even made many mistakes with her pronunciation.
7. Whenever Tiffany gets too excited, her pitch becomes high like an ambulance.
8. Tiffany is really good at drinking alcoholic drinks.
9. She is super scared of ghosts.
10. Tiffany revealed that her first kiss was when she played spin the bottle on The States.
11. Although her family didn’t support her decision to become a singer, she moved to South Korea alone when she was 15 years old to pursue her dream.
12. She loves to play with Rubik’s Cube and is good at it.
13. Tiffany loves to share phrases that she reads in the Bible to everyone she meets.
14. Tiffany loves nail polish.
15. Tiffany has 3 to 4 ear piercings.
16. She is a big fan of High School Musical.
17. Tiffany said she wanted to be a lawyer if she didn’t become an artist.
18. The Passion of The Christ is her favorite movie.
19. Tiffany loves playing PlayStation 2 games.
20. Her favorite jewelry brand is Tiffany & Co.
21. Mariah Carey is her favorite singer.
22. Tiffany usually uses Ralph Lauren, Victoria Secret, and Anna Sui perfumes.
23. She is afraid of bugs.
24. She watches Gossip Girl.
25. Tiffany dislikes people who smoke.
26. For Tiffany, Korean pop is just as cool as American pop.
27. Tiffany is someone who loves literature and history, and she likes to read and write.
28. Tiffany once said that her ideal man was in a book (Twilight‘s Edward Cullen).
29. Tiffany has an older sister named Michelle and an older brother named Leo.
30. SNSD members named Tiffany ‘jealousy queen’.
31. Tiffany was trained under SM Entertainment for 3 years and 7 months before debuting with SNSD members.
32. SNSD members said that Tiffany is the most beautiful one among them without makeup.
33. Tiffany said that she was jealous of people with long legs.
34. Tiffany’s feet size is 235 mm.
35. Tiffany felt really emotional when they performed “Dear Mother” because her mother passed away when she was only 11 years old.
Current Height and Weight of SNSD’s Tiffany
Along with Tiffany’s profile and facts, we will also reveal her real height and weight.
Being a member of SNSD, Tiffany is known for having a good body shape. Not only a singer, Tiffany also became an ambassador for several brands and models for magazines because of her good body measurements. Do you know Tiffany’s height and weight?
|Height||163 cm (5’4″)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
The Weight Loss Secrets of SNSD’s Tiffany
Having a good body shape is the dream of every girl, but it is a requirement for K-pop idols, especially girl idols. Being a member of SNSD, especially after gaining so much attention from their famous song ‘Gee’ in 2009, required each member, including Tiffany, to have a really slim body shape and low weight to be able to fit into the image of ‘Gee’ by wearing only a t-shirt and skinny jeans that show off their body shape.
Of course, Tiffany has developed her own tips from losing weight herself since debuting because she actually looked chubby on her pre-debut photo. So, here, we will reveal the secret of Tiffany’s weight loss.
2009 Weight Loss of SNSD’s Tiffany
When SNSD was featured in Elle Magazine’s June 2012 issue, they were asked about their weight loss. Tiffany, answering the question, mentioned that she started her diet when she was 20 years old. Tiffany revealed that losing weight was really hard because after 6 PM she stopped eating. She also didn’t eat any snacks at night. Not only that, she drank at least 1,500 mL of water every day to lose weight.
2011 Weight Loss of SNSD’s Tiffany
When Tiffany was featured in Single Magazine‘s November 2011 edition, she was asked again about her weight loss as she looked even slimmer than she had a year ago. Tiffany replied that because she started her MC career, she needed to look pretty on stage. As an MC, she needed to wear a dress for every schedule and for that she needed to do a tight weight loss program. Just like years before, she drank a lot of water to control and lose her weight. But, this time, she ate 3 times a day regularly (but light meals) because many people got worried by her really noticeable weight loss. Tiffany also calculated calories and adjusted as needed. She usually ate light food for breakfast as well as for dinner to match her daily calorie intake.
2013 Weight Loss of SNSD’s Tiffany
After losing a lot of weight in 2012, Tiffany started to eat more. She revealed that the group was very busy with their schedule and being hungry soured her mood. She always asked for food whenever she was hungry, but she always had enough water to clean up her stomach. Tiffany also said that although she ate more, she didn’t gain much weight because of her very busy schedule and practices. Among SNSD members, Tiffany said that she was the laziest one regarding exercising- she only did yoga.