Netizens’ Reactions to Lee Ha-ru and Tablo Leaving The Return of Superman
1. [+635, -79] So they’re eventually leaving. Even if their part was boring, Ha-ru’s such a beautiful child ㅠㅠ am I the only one disappointed that we can’t see her anymore… They probably saw all of the comments asking them to leave the show… Grow up well, Ha-ru!
2. [+574, -62] People have been saying a lot of bad things but I really loved Haru for how nice she is and I’m sad she’s leaving. Great work so far and I hope Ha-ru grows up healthily and beautifully.
3. [+501, -59] Even if we can’t see Ha-ru on TV anymore, I’ll pray that she grows up healthily ^^
4. [+51, -13] I liked Ha-ru’s parts at first… she looked different and spoke beautifully… but the show took a different turn and with all the family vacations going on, people just started looking for things to criticize…
5. [+48, -41] They were honestly so boring, good decision to leave.
6. [+46, -11] Shows need to just stick to little kids… The public is not ready to watch a child mature. When the kids are little, the public always calls them cute and praises them for every little thing but as soon as they begin to mature and get used to being around cameras, they find things to criticize. The reality of our public is that no matter how cute they call a kid, they can turn right back around and criticize them in the same breath. Sigh, I liked Ha-ru.
7. [+44, -11] This is a joke. People claim that they thought Haru’s parts were boring because of Kang Hye Jung getting too much screentime but it’s just an excuse because they refuse to accept that a child is growing and maturing and no longer the cute baby they want her to stay forever. I want Sarang’s family to leave the show too. The more Sarang matures, the more things people are finding wrong with her. The public just wants a doll, a doll that never grows up and stays the exact cute baby they first saw. Shows like this need to keep the kids between 2-4 years old and take them off once they grow up because the public will inevitably grow tired of them and throw hate at the kids.
Park Na-eun was born in 2015. She has a younger brother named Park Geon-hoo who was born in 2017. Na-eun and Geon-hoo are the children of South Korean national soccer member of the FIFA 2018 World Cup, Park Joo-ho. He married Anna, his wife who is of Swiss descent, in 2015.
Born to a father of South Korean blood and a Swiss-blooded mother, Na-eun’s visual appearance looks very beautiful. The production of The Return of Superman even compares her to Suri Cruise, the daughter of Hollywood actor Tom Cruise and actress Katie Holmes.
Not only she is visually attractive, but Na-eun also has a friendly and loving personality. This is seen when she interacts with people around her, starting from her younger brother to staff and cameramen from The Return of Superman. The cheerful and adorable Na-eun instantly melted the hearts of the audience. Her ability to communicate in four languages, which are English, Korean, Spanish, and German, increasingly made the audience amazed.
Park Na-eun’s Funny Moments
Park Na-eun’s Top Episodes
Netizens’ Reactions to Park Na-eun
1. [+845, -8] She’s so lovely… So jealous of Park Juho for having a daughter like her.
2. [+560, -14] Can’t beat mixed races.
3. [+439, -5] It’s amazing that she’s growing up naturally speaking several languages because both her parents speak several languages.
4. [+296, -15] So much potential.
5. [+169, -7] She’s so bright and pretty, loving too.
6. [+90, -1] Park Juho was the true winner all along. Pretty wife, exempt from the military, made all his money, has pretty kids who are fluent in four languages…
7. [+90, -4] She’s extremely positive and I like that they are raising her in a western style by letting her teach herself but still be respectful of others. So different from the Korean way of just letting your kid do anything he wants and always get his way…
8. [+65, -0] She’s mixed so she’s pretty, mother speaks six languages, dad speaks Korean so she’ll easily learn all those languages, she has Park Juho as a dad so she’ll never need money ㅋㅋㅋ she’s already living the life ㅋㅋ
9. [+59, -1] Park Juho was the bigger winner than Son Heung Min all along…
10. [+31, -1] I think she’s prettier than Suri Cruz ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
EXO’s Kai And Chanyeol Guests In The Return of Superman
EXO’s Kai and Chanyeol will be appearing on the popular KBS2 family reality show The Return of Superman!
On the afternoon of December 10th, a source from KBS2 confirmed that EXO’s Kai and Chanyeol were filming for the show with soccer player Park Joo-ho’s daughter Na-eun and son Geon-hoo.
This will be the second time that Chanyeol appears in The Return of Superman, after appearing with Baekhyun in 2015, to meet Lee Hwi-jae’s twins, Seo-eon and Seo-jun. In 2016, Xiumin and Chen also came on the show and met Lee Beom-soo‘s children So-eul and Da-eul.
The Return of Superman airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned for more details on Kai and Chanyeol’s episode!