Korean Actor Seo Do-young
Seo Do-young is best known for his lead role in the drama Spring Waltz. It was unexpected to many people, since he began his career as a model which made his name popular. Seo Do-young was a promising model before he began transitioning into acting. He appeared on numerous runways for Korea’s leading fashion designers, as well as doing shows for several foreign designers such as Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Tommy Hilfiger.
He started taking acting classes, and later decided that his ultimate goal was become an actor. He began by appearing in TV commercials and was eventually cast as the lead actor in Spring Waltz, the fourth and final feature of the season-themed drama series created by TV director Yoon Seok-ho. Since then, his acting has been receiving more notice, as demonstrated by how many dramas he was cast in since then.
If you want to know more about the lead actor of Spring Waltz, check out this article and don’t miss out our news and articles from Channel K!
Seo Do-young’s Profile
- Name: Seo Do-young
- Hangul: 서도영
- Profession: Actor
- Birthdate: April 14, 1981
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Height: 187cm
- Star Sign: Aries
- Years Active: 2003-now
- Agent: GnG Productions
- Education: Wonkwang University – Biology
Seo Do-young’s Filmography
- Reverse (MBC, 2017)
- Beautiful You (MBC, 2015)
- Miss Mamma Mia (KBS, 2015)
- Enchanting Neighbor (SBS, 2015)
- Flower of Revenge (jTBC, 2013)
- My One and Only (KBS1, 2011)
- The Thorn Birds (KBSH 2, 2011)
- Yaksha (OCN, 2010)
- Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (KBS2, 2009)
- Friend, Our Legend (MBC, 2009)
- TV Novel Spring Spring Spring (KBS1, 2008)
- Unstoppable Marriage (KBS2, 2007)
- MBC Best Theater Amnesia (MBC, 2007)
- Spring Waltz (KBS2, 2006)
- Emperor of the Sea (KBS2, 2005)
- Drama City Oh! Sarah (KBS2, 2003)
- The Poem of Jeolla (2010)
- Real Documentary – Singles in Seoul 2: Metrosexual (OnStyle, 2004)
Seo Do-young’s Marriage
The actor married his girlfriend after dating for a year and a half. Seo married his non-celebrity girlfriend in Seoul, South Korea on December 22, 2012. Their wedding news was spreading like wildfire even before the official announcement was made.
Seo Do-young said, “I was surprised to see the media report before I even said anything. However, this is about congratulating me so I am just grateful. I am sorry to my friends out there who heard about this via media but I’ll contact you one by one. Thank you to those who give their blessings”.
There hasn’t been any more recent news of Seo Do-young’s family, but perhaps they already have junior members in their little family. Wish a happy and prosperous life to Seo Do-young!