Everything You Should Know About SPECTRUM’s Main Vocalist Kim Jae-han!
Do you know the South Korean boy group SPECTRUM? In case you don’t know, SPECTRUM debuted on May 10th, 2018, under WYNN Entertainment and had 7 original members with Minjae, Dongkyu, Jaehan, Hwarang, Villain, Eunjun, and Dongyoon. SPECTRUM debuted and released the debut single titled “Be Born.” But, unfortunately, SPECTRUM was disbanded on July 10, 2020, because its company couldn’t promote its artists due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this article, there’s detailed information about one of the members of SPECTRUM, which is Kim Jae-han, who was previously well-known through his appearance on Mnet’s survival show Produce 101: Season 2. Without waiting any longer, let’s find out more about SPECTRUM’s Jaehan starting from his full profile, fun facts, until his appearance as a contestant on Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 2 in the article below!
SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s Full Profile
Real Name: Kim Jaehan (Hangul: 김재한)
Stage Name: Jaehan (Hangul: 재한)
Birth: Buk-gu, Busan, South Korea, July 1, 1995
Star Sign: Cancer
Height: 179 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Position in the Group: Main Vocalist
Family Members: Parents and Two Older Sisters
- Singeum Elementary School
- Hwasin Middle School
- Seungdo High School
Official Site: Instagram ( @jaehan__k )
SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s Fun Facts
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s nickname is Johnny (쟈니)
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s fans said that his appearance resembles a squirrel
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan previously was named Kim Jae-hwan, but his grandfather changed it to his recent name
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan was a former trainee in MMO Entertainment
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s hobbies are boarding and photography
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s specialties are eating and cooking
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s charming point is his snaggletooth
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s favorite colors are black, red, and blue
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s favorite song is “Breath” by Park Hyo-shin
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s favorite things are tteokbokki, styling, and carbs
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s least favorite things include not being able to eat, bugs, and when Hwarang is bothering him
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s advantage is he’s cheerful
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s disadvantage is impulsive buying
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan can compose, write, and produce songs, and he can make melodies
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan was on Produce 101 S2 but was eliminated in episode 4 at rank 75
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan joined Spire Entertainment after SPECTRUM disbanded
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan thought that his chin is very attractive
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan can do aegyo among the 5 members of SPECTRUM
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan was a former member of OneVoice and used the stage name J.Han
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan said that he likes pork belly and meat
- SPECTRUM’s Jaehan wants to appear on some variety shows such as Knowing Bros, Weekly Idol, New Journey to the West, and Law of the Jungle
SPECTRUM’s Jaehan’s Appearance on Mnet’s Produce 101 Season 2
SPECTRUM’s Jaehan became famous after his appearance on Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 2 which aired from April 7 to June 16, 2017. This survival show had male contestants who competed against each other through voting until they finally debuted as members of the boy group Wanna One.
On December 12, 2016, Kim Jaehan appeared as Heart Sniper in his introduction clip and asked the audience for support through voting. Besides that, he also showed his singing skills very well in this introduction clip for a few seconds and promised to give his best performance through this show. At the end of the clip, you can see B.A.P’s Daehyun rooting for him by giving a short message.
On April 21, 2017, there’s a one-on-one eye contact focus fancam uploaded by Mnet to show Kim Jaehan’s performance with his team while performing SHINee‘s “Noona You’re So Pretty.” You can see that he was enjoying his performance on the stage and was always smiling even though it’s really hard to dance and sing live at the same time.
Unfortunately, the former trainee of MMO Entertainment, Kim Jaehan, didn’t get enough votes so he had to stop his journey on Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 2 with his position as a contestant on the show in the first preliminary round that aired on April 21, 2017, in episode 3. But, let’s still give appreciation to Kim Jaehan’s hard work in the past because he gave his best to perform and worked hard!
What do you think about Kim Jaehan’s performance on Produce 101: Season 2?
One of the Produce 101: Season 2 contestants who attracted attention with his vocal abilities, Kim Jaehan, decided to leave MMO Entertainment. On March 10, 2018, he uploaded a photo on his personal Instagram with the caption:
“Hello everyone, this is Kim Jaehan. After a month, I will finally tell [you] new news. In order to show a better side of myself, I have now joined new friends at WYNN Ent. While preparing [myself] diligently and with confidence to start afresh, I will appear before all of you. I thank the fans who have waited for me for a long time.”
Kim Jaehan took the position of the main vocalist in the group “Noona You’re So Pretty” Team 2 during the first mission of Group Battle. But, unfortunately, he was eliminated at rank 81.
WYNN Entertainment itself is a new agency that was officially established in 2016. Fans who were surprised by this news gave various comments. Even so, most of them accepted Jaehan’s decision and promised to continue to support him.
Well, that is all of the information about SPECTRUM’s Jaehan and everything you should know about him. Let’s continue to provide support and lots of love for him with his new career at this time. Hopefully, his career can shine even more in the future. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on your social media and wait for another upcoming article from Channel-Korea!