Everything You Need To Know About SNUPER’s Main Dancer Jo Sang-ho!
SNUPER (Hangul: 스누퍼) is a South Korean boy group that debuted on November 16, 2015, under Widmay Entertainment. SNUPER has 6 original members with Taewoong, Suhyun, Sangil, Woosung, Sangho, and Sebin. Besides that, SNUPER also released several top singles such as “Shall We Dance” (2015), “It’s Raining” (2016), and “Tulips” (2018) as their last single before going on hiatus due to some members having to undergo military service.
In this article, there’s detailed information about a member of SNUPER named Jo Sang-ho that you should know. Without waiting any longer, let’s find out more about SNUPER’s Sangho including his full profile and fun facts in the article below!
SNUPER’s Sangho’s Full Profile
Real Name: Jo Sang-ho (Hangul: 조상호)
Stage Name: Sangho (Hangul: 조상호)
Birth: Changwon, Gyeongsang-do, South Korea, February 10, 1995
Star Sign: Aquarius
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Position in the Group: Main Dancer, Vocalist
Official Site: Instagram ( @s___dear )
SNUPER’s Sangho’s Fun Facts
- SNUPER’s Sangho is the member in charge of doing aegyo
- SNUPER’s Sangho is the member who is loved by fans for his cute appearance and is a member who shows a rising trend in popularity
- SNUPER’s Sangho wore women’s clothes while dancing to TWICE’s “Cheer Up” during a penalty game that was live on V App
- SNUPER’s Sangho’s nickname is Dancing Machine
- SNUPER’s Sangho’s hobbies are watching movies, listening to music, playing games, and puzzles
- SNUPER’s Sangho enlisted for military service on December 3, 2021
- SNUPER’s Sangho currently serves as a social worker
- SNUPER’s Sangho’s representative color is green
- SNUPER’s Sangho has a dog named Yeondoo
- SNUPER’s Sangho and Taewoong are the members who don’t participate in survival shows
Well, that is all of the information about SNUPER’s Sangho and everything you should know about him. Let’s continue to give support and lots of love to SNUPER’s Sangho so that he can have a career that will shine even more in the future! If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on your social media and wait for another upcoming article from Channel-Korea!