Sunny’s Love Life
Sunny never announces her relationships to the public. In season 2 of the show Roommate, Sunny talks about her past relationship with a fellow celebrity. Because she and her boyfriend were both very busy with their schedules, they had a hard time maintaining their relationship. In the end, Sunny and her boyfriend decided to break up. Sunny also revealed on the show that she has never had a relationship for more than one year.
Sunny celebrity crushes are actors Jo In-sung, Im Jae-beom, and Daniel Henney. The three of them have one thing in common: macho image. As her ideal type, she likes a man who is obsessed with her. She also doesn’t like a man who can’t communicate well.
Sunny’s dream date is riding a Ferris wheel together. She talked about her dreams in the show Real Men and Women.
“I saw a Ferris wheel in the city when I was in Japan and I wanted to ride it with my boyfriend,” said Sunny.
Sunny also spoke about her ‘real dating style’ with her status as a public figure. For her, dating in a car is quite nice because she drives a lot. If she has a date in a car, she’ll order fast food and stay in the car to have a talk together. In the press conference of Rio 2, Sunny was asked about marriage. Sunny said, she didn’t have plans about marriage but she hopes to get married when the right time comes because she wants to have a family of her own. Sunny was also asked if she feels lonely because she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
“I am not lonely. I have a lot of friends, I have a family, I also have pets. Although I feel jealous of my friends that are dating, I have a positive attitude about my condition now,” said Sunny.
Sunny’s Latest News
On October 10th, 2018, Sunny attended a press conference for her new show Supermodel 2018 Survival. The press conference was also attended by Seo Jang-hoon, model Kim Won-joong, actor Kim Soo-ro, and 15 contestants.
In the show, Sunny joined as one of the mentors and MCs. The show is about finding a model-tainer (model and entertainer) who has skills both for a variety show and can also act, like the famous models Lee So-ra and Lee Sung-kyung. As a mentor in the show, Sunny wishes to help contestants to show their talent and carefully examine contestants that have characters of their own.
On September 5th, 2018, Girls Generation sub-unit, Oh!GG, that consists of Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Yoona, made their debut with the single “Lil’ Touch.” Here’s the music video.
After their debut, Oh!GG starred in the reality show Girls For Rest. In this reality show, the members traveled to another country and spent time together. The show is broadcasted on Naver TV and channel JTBC.
- Sunny’s favorite numbers are 12 and 26.
- Sunny’s favorite colors are red and pink.
- Sunny didn’t like her birth name because it sounds old-fashioned. When people would ask about her name, she would answer with Lee Sunny.
- Sunny takes a bath really fast.
- Sunny’s hobbies are swimming, reading books and playing games. Sometimes, she’s doing live on her Instagram while playing a game.
- Sunny hates red bean paste and milk. If she buys a red bean bread, she’ll give the red bean part to Taeyeon.
- Sunny’s favorite food is meat, like pork belly.
- Sunny has a birthmark on the right of her stomach.
- For an audition, Sunny has sung Park Jung Hyun’s “I Will Write a Letter For You” and she sounded the same as the original.
- Sunny’s parents used to be against her dream of becoming a singer because they know the hardships of being a singer.
- Sunny’s vocal teacher is Wheesung.
- Sunny’s sleeping habit is murmuring to herself.
- Sunny used to be a H.O.T fan during her school days. One day, she made a phone call to the radio and Moon He-joon, one of H.O.T’s member, praised her singing skills.
- Sunny is voted as the member who has the best lips in Girls Generation.
- Sunny used to be followed by fans on the street and she tweeted about it to give a warning.
- Sunny is also famous for her reflex.