Let’s Get to Know Yoon Jeong-han, Seventeen’s Hairstyle King
SEVENTEEN is a group under Pledis Entertainment, that debuted in 2015. Even though the name is SEVENTEEN, the group only has 13 members, S.Coups, Jeong-han, Joshua, Won-woo, Min-gyu, Woozi, DK, Seung-kwan, Hoshi, Jun, The8, Vernon and Dino. Each member has their own charm, but there is one member that caught everyone’s attention with his appearance. He debuted with long hair and everyone thought that he was just as pretty as girl-groups. That member is Jeonghan! Let’s get to know more about him, shall we?
Profile and Facts
Name: Yoon Jeong-han
Stage name: Jeong-han
Position: Lead vocalist (part of the vocal unit)
Date of birth: October 4, 1995
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Education: Hyangnam High School
Here are some awesome facts about Jeong-han:
- Jeong-han has one younger sister
- His training period was 2 years and 2 months
- He calls himself Angel because his birthday is on October 4 (1004), which is read as cheonsa in Korean and it means Angel
- He admires SHINee’s Tae-min
- His favorite Korean foods are chicken and stews
- Jeong-han doesn’t really like candy
- His hobbies are sleeping, soccer, badminton, and basketball
- He didn’t really like his long hair before, but because the fans kept saying that he looked good, he started to like his long hair
- Jeong-han is close friends with Monsta X’s Min-hyuk
- He says that he is closest with Joshua, among all members of Seventeen
- Jeonghan was rumored to be dating ex-GFriend’s Sowon. However, Sowon said in a VLive that she and Jeonghan are close friends.
Jeong-han has always been a hot topic when it comes to hairstyles. That’s because among all the members of Seventeen, he has the longest hair and it makes him stands out. Let’s take a look of his hairstyles over time.
His hair was already long when he made his debut. His hair was very long, straight, and brightly colored.
Love & Letter (2016)
A year later, Seventeen made a comeback with Love & Letter. Jeong-han appeared with a much shorter hairstyle that gave him a flower boy image.
Teen Age (2017)
SEVENTEEN made another comeback with their second full-length studio album, Teen Age, in 2017. This time Jeong-han drastically changed his hairstyle into a short, curly, and full blond hairstyle! Still he looks beautiful with his hairstyle.
You Make My Day (2018)
Last year, the group came back and greeted their fans with You Make My Day. Their style is once again undoubted, as always. During this era, Jeong-han kept his hair short, but dyed with a reddish-brown color.
Jeong-han has a very proportional body, so whenever he takes pictures, he looks like a real model. Like other idols, Jeong-han and his group have often modeled for many magazines. Check out his top 5 photoshoots!
With his group members, he looks handsome with his messy-but-neat bright hair and square patterned outfit for 1st Look magazine. Don’t you think so?
SEVENTEEN has been active in the industry since their debut four years ago, with several comebacks. So what will they do this year? Will they make another comeback?
January 10th, Seventeen released a teaser for their 6th mini album, You Made My Dawn, which was released on January 21st. The title track of this comeback album has been revealed, and it’s Getting Closer. News said that this comeback is the prequel of their previous comeback, You Made My Day, but the news about it hasn’t been officially announced.
Are you guys anticipating SEVENTEEN’s first comeback this year?