No-eul—Rapper of RAINBOW
Debuted as a member of RAINBOW on November 14th, 2009, No-eul is a South Korean singer. She is the sub-vocalist and rapper of the group. She is the member who uses SNS the most and got the nickname Noti (No-eul+Kitty) because of her love for Hello Kitty. In this article, you’ll find the facts and latest news of No-eul.
Channel-Korea will provide you with a rundown of everything about RAINBOW’s No-eul! Stay tuned.
Full Profile of No-eul
- Stage Name: No-eul (노을)
- Full Name: Noh-eul (노을)
- Nicknames: Nogeuri, Noti (No-eul+Kitty), Neoguri (Raccoon), Ddongkkaemeong
- Date of Birth: May 10th, 1989
- Birthplace: Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, South Korea
- Nationality: Korean
- Star Sign: Taurus
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Snake
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3 inches)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Associated Acts: RAINBOW (Color: Blue)
- Debut Year: November 14th, 2009 (with RAINBOW)
- Agency: DSP Media (2009–2016), A’Pik Entertainment (2017–2019), Good Luck Entertainment (present)
- Education: Seongdong Global Management High School (성동글로벌경영고등학교)
- Official Instagram: noeul0510
Facts about No-eul
- No-eul has a younger sister named Noh Ah-ra.
- When she was still a member of RAINBOW, her position in the group was sub-vocalist and rapper.
- No-eul is in charge of nagging in the team. She is known to target lazy members who do not tidy up. The members seem to be getting a lot of stress from it. The members always think of Nagging, once they hear No-eul.
- She is good at doing voice imitations. She can imitate SpongeBob’s voice and baby’s voice singing, whining.
- Her hobbies are playing the piano and watching anime.
- No-eul is the member who uses SNS the most actively. When other members post something on Instagram, there is a high probability No Eul will comment on the post. She is a member who often updates and communicates well. She also often posts emotional photos such as the lyrics of movies and songs at dawn.
- She loves Hello Kitty, and that’s why she has the nickname Noti (No-eul+Kitty).
- She often plays with 88-line members, Kim Jae-kyung and Oh Seung-ah and has been very close to Oh Seung-ah. They are called Seung-Kong or No-Kyu combination.
- At the fan meeting of “O4U” held on Gom TV at the beginning of her debut, she said she is easily fooled by Jeong Yun-hye’s jokes.
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon once revealed on her radio that she was close with an elementary school classmate. No-eul and Taeyeon were close friends in the 5th grade. After debut, No-eul appeared on Taeyeon’s radio and proved herself. She is also quite close to Jihae, a former member of Girl’s Day.
- She personally said that she was cast after saying hello to the manager while going to see an SS501 performance.
Debut as a RAINBOW Member
No-eul officially debuted as a member of RAINBOW on November 14th, 2009. She debuted with the release of the mini-album Gossip Girl on November 12th, 2009. RAINBOW is a South Korean girl-group managed by DSP Media. The group consists of seven members, and each member resembles a color of the rainbow. The members are Jaekyung (Red), Woori (Orange), Hyunyoung (Yellow), Jisook (Green), Noeul (Blue), Seungah (Indigo), and Yoonhye (Purple).
Check out RAINBOW’s Hot Debut “Gossip Girl” Music Video, here!
Also, check out No-eul’s fan-cam, here:
On October 27th, 2016, the group was announced to be disbanding due to the end of their exclusive contracts. The group officially disbanded on November 12th, 2016. However, they released an MV to celebrate their 10-year anniversary and reunited as a group on November 14th, 2019. They released an Extended Play (EP) Over The Rainbow with their self-produced single, titled “Aurora.” Check out the MV, here: