All About Ex-ToppDogg’s Hansol
Hansol was once a member of ToppDogg. He decided to leave ToppDogg around September 2017 when the group decided to join KBS’s idol survival show The Unit because he wanted to focus for his mandatory military service. Hansol debuted with ToppDogg on October 23, 2013, as a vocalist and face of the group. His unique and strong performances made a great impact for the group, especially because he was the face of the group. Let’s get closer with ex-member of ToppDogg Hansol!
Ex-ToppDogg’s Hansol’s Full Profile
Birth Name: Kim Min Sung
Birthday: June 15, 1993
Origin: Busan, South Korea
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Blood type: B
Favorite Korean artists: IU, Uhm Jung Hwa, and Gummy
Favorite Western artists: Rihanna, Usher, and Marilyn Manson
Favorite food: Chocolate
Ideal type: A kind person with pretty eyes.
Did Ex-ToppDogg’s Hansol Go Through Plastic Surgery?
There are so many rumors about plastic surgery every time any Korean celebrity debuts. When Hansol debuted, he also had rumors about it. But, there is no proof that Hansol went through any plastic surgeries.
Does Ex-ToppDogg’s Hansol Have Any Tattoos?
Around September 2017, the Instagram account ‘official_marykiko’ shared a photo of Hansol along with a tattoo photo on a separate post. It seems that they gave a clue that Hansol was getting an artsy tattoo. There are no further posts about where the tattoo is located or what the meaning of his tattoo is.
Facts About Ex-ToppDogg’s Hansol
- Hansol was a former JYP Entertainment trainee.
- He decided to leave ToppDogg to focus on his mandatory military service.
- He likes to do aegyo.
- He started to learn how to dance when he was in his sixth year of elementary school.
- He has a mole around his left wrist.
- His favorite body part is his lips.
- Hansol shared with the public on his Instagram live video on August 18, 2017, that he’s asexual and doesn’t want to get married.