Get Closer to INFINITE’s Visual, Kim Myung-soo
Who does not know INFINITE? Surely all K-POP fans know that boy groups from South Korea are known to have very difficult choreography. INFINITE is a boy group under Wollim Entertainment that initially consisted of 7 people, but since Hoya decided to get out, in the end INFINITE consists of 6 people.
Each boy group must have a Visual, which is the member with more appearances than the others, including INFINITE. Kim Myungsoo, or L, is INFINITE’s Visual. In addition to being a singer, Myung-Soo tried to get into the acting world. Even though he’s new, netizens have already praised Kim Myung-soo’s acting skills.
Let’s take a look at the full profile of Kim Myung-soo!
Full Profile of INFINITE’s Visual, Kim Myung-soo
Name : Kim Myung Soo
Stage Name : Myung-Soo or L
Nicknames : Cold City Man, Center
Date of Birth : March 13, 1992
Position : Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
Age : 26 years old
Height : 180 cm
Weight : 67 kg
Blood Type : O
Zodiac : Pisces
Education : Daekyung University, majoring in Applied Music
Skills : Photography, acting, playing guitar
Hobbies : Reading comics, Cooking, Fashion
Fun Facts About Kim Myung-soo:
- He said that a habit he needs to fix is his stubbornness.
- Myungsoo likes to take pictures, and would’ve liked to become a photographer if he wasn’t a singer.
- He likes to read Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.
- He was a voice actor for the cartoon ‘Welcome to the Convenience Store’.
- He said he does not like Sungyeol, although they always do fanservice together
- His Japanese is the best in Infinite.
- He thinks that out of all animals, he resembles a hippopotamus the most.
- His favorite color is black, and most of his clothes are black.
- He eats the most out of the Infinite members.
- His hair is naturally curly and frizzy.
- He always watches tv before going to bed.
- He wants to shoot a CF for a shirt or camera.
- Before going to bed, he always washes his face and uses lotion.
- Other members say that he is like a pineapple: hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.
- He is very fond of being a photographer, he will take a portraits of his face up close.
- He wants to be a manager.
- He has a large collection of photos of people in the face of his notebook.
- He may look fine, but he is actually quite stubborn and emotional.
- He admits that he likes touching people’s hair.
- He can speak English and Japanese really well.
- The members of Infinite chose Myungsoo as the best member when it comes to mathematics. He likes math, and is very smart.
- He is the most filthy member.
- He decided to become one of the singers after seeing the appearance of Craig David.
- One of his most masterful foods is cooking Ramen.
- He thinks he has the best eyes among the members.
- He likes younger girls.
- He mainly concentrates on his career as a singer and actor. His passion drives him away from marriage.
- He is very neat, and often helps others clean and organize their stuff.
- Sunggyu chose Myung-Soo as a very responsible and mature member.
- He said, he does not talk much and is awkward whenever he is with Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya.
Did Kim Myung-soo Have a Girlfriend?
Kim Myung-soo was rumored to be dating a girl named Kim Do-yeon. Kim Do Yeon had an interview about her date with Myung-soo. But the agency denied her information, which was telecasted. She was the CEO of an internet shopping mall. She was called a chocolate girl.
On November 2013, a representative of Woolim Entertainment said, “L had been in a relationship for about four months with the girl from the September rumors. At that time, L had brought it up with the agency. To protect their artist, the company had to conceal the matter. We would like to sincerely apologize about this. When the rumors started in September, Infinite was in their world tour and the two had not even had a chance to see each other. We would like it if L, his girlfriend, and his fans were no longer hurt by this issue.”
The official statement came after Kim Do-yeon took to Twitter, saying that she could not accept the internet abuse. She verbally confirmed that the two were actually dating, and that she would report the netizens who bullied her to the police.
What do you think? Was it true that they were dating before?
Kim Myung-soo’s Debut Movie
In 2016, Kim Myung-soo officially debuted as an actor by starring in a movie called Mr.Shark. In the film, Myung-Soo became the main character. He will portray the character of a young man who likes to play with sharks. The film will likely focus on delivering a message about nature that is very valuable.
Myung-Soo has successfully starred in a series of Korean drama titles such as What is Mom, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Cunning Single Lady, My Lovely Girl, The Time We Were Not in Love, and Ms. Hammurabi. But this became his first experience starring in Korean movies. However, there is no clarity about this Mr.Shark movie, let’s wait for more news and continue to support Kim Myung-soo!