- He loves eating. His favorite food: lobster, meat, Naengmyun (cold noodles), chicken and greasy food.
- Jin dieted for a year, eating only chicken breasts.
- Jin has a habit is blinking his left eye when hungry.
- He can open a bag of chips with his feet.
- His ideal type is someone who will be a good wife, good at cooking, whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy, and who takes good care of him.
- He wants his first child to be a girl and second to be a boy. He wants to give his son an older sister because his older brother always took his pocket money.
- He is going to name his future children Yu-sun (girl) and Yu-bi (boy).
- He can speak a little bit of Chinese, Japanese, and English.
- The Chinese A.R.M.Y stated that Jin sounded the most Chinese out of all the BTS members when they spoke Chinese.
- Jin is the most athletic member of BTS. His sports are snowboarding, golf, wake-boarding, tennis, surfing, scuba diving, and a lot more.
- He is always in charge of the kitchen and cleaning up the dorms.
- He has a driver’s license.
- Jin always wins staring contests.
- He actually needs really strong prescription glasses, but he doesn’t like wearing them
- Jin was also an MC for the MAMA awards in 2017, alongside EXO’s Chanyeol and Red Velvet’s Irene.
- He has been a guest on multiple variety shows, most notably Law of the Jungle in Kota Manado, Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator, Hello Counselor, On Idol King Of Cooking, and Let’s Eat Dinner Together.
- He likes strawberries, but he doesn’t like strawberry flavored things.
- Jin used to work at a strawberry farm.
- Jin said that looking at bugs isn’t scary, but if they get on his body, that’s really scary.
- He’s bad at lying.
- He can’t watch horror movies.
- He always goes to the gym with Jimin.
- He wakes up two hours earlier than the other members.
- He is always roommates with Suga. When BTS changed roommates, Jin and Suga stayed together. Suga said that he couldn’t have a more perfect roommate than Jin.
- When Jin makes a dad joke, the only person who doesn’t laugh is Suga.
- Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin drink together occasionally.
- V described him as a Crane.
- He chose V as the member he is closest to.
- Jin and Rap Monster are the least skilled dancers in BTS.
- If he’d get a day off, Jin wants to have a servant. He’d want Suga as his servant so he can order him around.
- If he was a girl, he would date Jimin, because he is shy and someone like Jimin would help him open up and be social.
- Jimin also choose Jin as a member he spent spring with, because he’s funny.
- Jin and Jungkook argue a lot. A taxi driver once thought that Jungkook and Jin are twins because of their non-stop bickering.
- Some of his non-group songs are:
- solo song: Awake
- cover songs: Mom, I Love You
- collaborate songs: So Far Away (with Suga, Jungkook)
- soundtrack: It’s Definitely You (Hwarang Soundtrack with V)
BTS Member Jin’s Abs and Shoulders
Although all BTS members agree that Jin has the best body among them all, Jin never actually showed his abs in public. Unlike the other BTS members, Jin only ever showed his back and shoulders. It’s one of the parts of his body that Jin is proud of. Broad shoulders are considered extremely attractive in Korea. In an interview, Jin proudly stated that his shoulders measure 60 cm. Some fans even try to prove it using the dimensions of the chair he sits in.
Jin’s “Boyfriend” Fashion
Jin really lives his “worldwide handsome” title. On many occasions, he appears in his signature casual style off stage. It makes his fans go crazy, because he still look handsome with minimalist clothing. His proportional figure makes him more gorgeous when walking casually. His fans call this style the “boyfriend look”. Classic jeans and simple tops are everybody’s style, yet it looks extraordinary on Jin. No wonder even SM Entertainment scouted him on the street before his debut.
Who is BTS Memer Jin’s father?
BTS Member Jin’s good looks have become the talk of the town when the July issue of The Star revealed some controversial information about where they might have come from. According to the news, Jin got his looks from his father, who is a famous CEO that is popular for his equally dashing features. Although Jin almost never talks about his family or private life, or even his school life, it was known that he came from a well-off family. Being a modern-day prince is a joke no more when it was revealed that Jin is actually the son of a CEO, and a handsome one at that. Jin himself never really clarified this issue officially. He wants people to recognize him because of his talent, not because of his “well-off” family.
Did Jin undergo plastic surgery?
A professional plastic surgeon stated that Jin’s face was a ‘perfect face’. His eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and everything is in the right place, with the right shape, and the right type of face. Did he ever undergo a plastic surgery to become this perfect?
It’s a quite well-known fact that Jin is plastic surgery free. The photo on the left was taken during his school years, and the one in the right is recent photo-shoot for Billboards. At first glance, it doesn’t appear as if he’s had any work done. His jaw, cheekbones, and nose still look similar in both photos. He still has the plump bottom-lip and mono eyelids now. Hairstyles, lighting, and makeup that differentiates his more recent photo, and those factors have a bit of an impact on Jin’s facial structure.
Who is BTS Member Jin’s girlfriend?
Rumor: Comedian Lee Gook Joo
Jin never really said anything about having a girlfriend. There are some rumors, though, about this matter. One of them involves South Korean comedian, Lee Gook Ju.
Lee Guk Joo, who is not known for being skinny, was discovered to be close to Jin. She came into the news after rumors about her dating an idol began to surface. Fans began to speculate that her partner could be Jin from BTS, especially because he admitted that his image of an ideal girlfriend is slightly chubby. However, these rumors began to die down as Hong Suk Chun, who had seen Lee Guk Joo’s boyfriend, revealed that it was not Jin.
Following that rumor, right now none of BTS’s members are in a relationship. Even if they are, they haven’t publicly announced it.