Han Groo’s Biodata
- Name: 한그루 / Han Groo
- Real name: 민한그루 / Min Han Groo
- Profession: Actress and singer
- Birthdate: 1992-May-29 (age 25)
- Birthplace: Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Height: 165cm
- Weight: 46kg
- Star sign: Gemini
- Blood type: A
- Talent agency: CLIMIX Entertainment
- Super Daddy Yul (tvN, 2015) cameo
- Marriage, Not Dating (tvN, 2014)
- One Warm Word (SBS, 2013)
- Drama Special My Dad is a Nude Model (KBS2, 2013)
- Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident (MBC, 2013)
- Can We Get Married? (JTBC, 2012)
- Just Like Today (MBC, 2011)
- Killer K (CGV, 2011)
TV Show Theme Songs
- 그러려고 했지만 – Dodohara OST (2014)
- Stop the Love Now (Rock Ver.) with 2morro (투모로) – Marriage, Not Dating OST (2014)
- Today, I Love You – Just Like Today OST (2011)
- My Turn – Killer K OST (2011)
- 2014 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Awards (One Warm Word)
- 19th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards: Best New Actress in TV (Just Like Today)
- Education: Beijing International Art School
- Hobbies: Dancing, horse-riding, playing golf
- Languages: Korean and English
- Religion: Protestant
Han Groo On Running Man
Five of Korea’s strongest yet most loveable ladies will be making their appearance on next week’s ‘Running Man’! It will be featuring Han Groo, Jeon So Min, Kyung Soo Jin, Lee Sung Kyung and Song Ga Yeon, next week’s episode is something you definitely shouldn’t miss out on.
Although things start off romantically, fans already know it never stays that way! Indeed, the beautiful ladies are soon replaced by their brawling doppelgangers as next week’s episode seems to be as action-packed as it gets.
Han Groo in Marriage Not Dating
Marriage, Not Dating (Hangul: 연애 말고 결혼; RR: Yeonae Malgo Gyeolhon) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Yeon Woo-jin, Han Groo, Jeong Jinwoon, Han Sunhwa, Heo Jung-min, and Yoon So-hee. It aired on tvN from July 4 to August 23, 2014 on Fridays and Saturdays at 20:40 for 16 episodes.
With the plot: Wealthy plastic surgeon Gong Gi-tae has no interest in getting married; marriage is all shop girl Joo Jang-mi dreams about. In an effort to get his parents off his back about the constant string of blind dates and marriage prospects, Gi-tae purposely brings Jang-mi home to meet his parents posing as his girlfriend, certain that they’ll never approve of her. This romantic comedy portrays a man who doesn’t want to get married, and a woman who has no luck with potential marriage prospects.
Han Groo as Joo Jang-mi
- A 29-year-old girl who earnestly believes in true love despite her countless failures in previous relationships. As an employee at a luxury brand shop, she is surrounded by luxury products, but has none of her own. Although her age and socio-economic class make her an unattractive bride in the “marriage market,” Jang-mi still wants to find the right man to marry, because her greatest fear is being alone
|Episode #||Broadcast date||Title||Nationwide|
|1||4 July 2014||The polite way to break up||0.85%|
|2||5 July 2014||Widespread advantageous kindness: Maintaining your fishpond||1.36%|
|3||11 July 2014||Being happy on your own||1.75%|
|4||12 July 2014||For whom we cook pancakes||1.57%|
|5||18 July 2014||Words I can only say to you||1.90%|
|6||19 July 2014||Me, who looks alone, isn’t alone, but seems alone||1.51%|
|7||25 July 2014||It’s okay even if it’s not okay||2.21%|
|8||26 July 2014||Marry me if you can||2.13%|
|9||1 August 2014||One night in a faraway place||2.38%|
|10||2 August 2014||The thing you should keep hidden until the very last moment||2.00%|
|11||8 August 2014||Confession (Go back)||2.61%|
|12||9 August 2014||Will sincerity get through?||1.97%|
|13||15 August 2014||Don’t lean and don’t expect||3.31%|
|14||16 August 2014||Sorry for not being cool / Thanks for not being cool||2.05%|
|15||22 August 2014||Two women who love one man||2.28%|
|16||23 August 2014||Nevertheless, marriage||1.62%|
Han Groo and Yeon Woo-jin
Actor Yeon Woo-jin and actress Han Groo talked about one another’s attractive traits during the press conference for their upcoming drama “Marriage over Love.”
During the conference held on June 26, the two actors were asked what they found charming about each other.
“I think Han (is charming) because of her energy. She has a bright and optimistic personality and it helps (her) to work hard, too. Her real personality is very similar to her character in the drama,” Yeon said.
“When I first saw Yeon, I thought he was very different from the drama’s character. However, as time passed by, I was able to see that he had the ability to express the character’s charm,” Han was quoted as saying.
The two actors were selected as main characters for the drama. Han plays Ju Jang-mi, a woman who wants to get married and Yeon plays Gong Ki-tae, who hates the idea of getting married.