Profile of EXO’s Kris
Wu Yifan (吴亦凡), also known as Kris Wu or Kris(크리스), was the leader and one of the main rappers of EXO-M. He has now gone solo, and is better known as Wu Yifan.
|Real Name:||Wu Yi Fan|
|Alternative Spelling(s):||크리스, 吴亦凡|
|Date of Birth:||November 6, 1990|
|Place of Birth:||Guangzhou, China|
|Genres:||Korean Pop, Mandarin Pop|
|Occupation:||Singer-songwriter, Actor, Rapper, Model|
Kris Wu Studio
Creative Artists Agency
|Affiliations:||EXO member (formerly)
EXO-M member (formerly)
- Other Informations
- Birth Name Li Jiaheng (李嘉恒)
- Nicknames Galaxy hyung, Laxy hyung, Cold Guy, Krease, Fanfan
- Blood Type O
- Height 190 cm
- Skills English, Cantonese
- Super Power (Badge) Flight
- Zodiac Sign Scorpio
- Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse
Fun Facts About Kris
– He was born in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
– Kris’ birth name is Li Jiaheng, and his name was changed to Wu Yifan for personal reasons.
– At the age of 10, along with his mother, he moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
– At the age of 18, Wu auditioned for S.M. Entertainment’s Canadian Global Auditions.
– After passing the auditions, in January 2008, he moved to South Korea and became a trainee at SM Entertainment.
– He is fluent in 4 languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean
– He’s very social, and can talk to anyone.
– Kris likes playing basketball. He was the caption of his school’s basketball team when he was 15.
– The official English subtitles for EXO’s Korean Showcase were translated by Kris.
– Kris said he isn’t good at saying anything sweet.
– Kris helped EXO with fashion/shopping.
– Luhan said that when Kris talks in his sleep, he speaks Korean, English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
– Kris loved singing in the dorms. Luhan would laugh at him, while Tao liked listening to Kris singing.
– Because Luhan used to force Kris to watch soccer games, Kris purposely used to annoy Luhan by supporting the opposite team.
– EXO revealed that once, Luhan accidentally set the kitchen on fire, then blamed it on Kris.
– Tao and Kris were really close, so fans started creating fanfics and photoshopping pictures of the two getting intimate. This lead weirded out Kris. Because of this, the two became distant.
– On May 15, 2014, Kris filed a lawsuit against SM asking for the termination of his contract.
– Kris said that the way SM was mistreating their artists gave him serious health issues. He said that when he was diagnosed with myocarditis, SM did nothing about it, and he lost his trust in the company leading to his decision to leave.