– In the dorm, Jimin in charge of the kitchen.
– Things he want to steal from other members are: Rap Monster’s height, V’s talent and perspective, J-Hope’s cleanliness, Suga’s diverse knowledge.
– Money is important to Jimin. (Knowing Brother ep 94)
– Jimin’s ideal date: “Sitting on a bench, drinking together… I would like to have a countryside date. We would also walk holding hands….(Laugh)”
– If he’d get a day off, Jimin jokingly said he wants to go on a date with Jungkook while holding hands. And when Jungkook talked about his wishes, Jimin shouted: “Live happily together with me!” -MCD Backstage 140425-
– He felt a bit hurt when Jungkook ranked him last in terms of looks. Jimin thinks the 1st is Jin, while the 7th is Suga. (He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but he changed his mind saying that recently Rap Monster has gotten better-looking).
– He has to use eyeliner while practicing the choreography, or else he can’t seem to show strong expressions, and he will get shy.
– Jimin appeared in GLAM’s MV Party (XXO). GLAM disbanded, they were under BigHit.
– Jin chose Jimin as the member who has changed the most since their debut.
– Hobby: Getting beaten up. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Motto : Let’s keep trying till we can’t do it any more. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he likes (3 things): Jeonggukkie, performing, receiving attention. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he dislikes (3 things): V, Jin, Suga. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Jimin’s MBTI type is ENFJ.
– Jimin was valedictorian in his pre-debut years (highest ranked student aka no.1 overall) and he was class president for 9 years.
– Jimin, Wanna One’s Woojin and Daniel participated (respectively) in a dance competition in Busan – “2011 Busan City Kids Vol. 2”. Jimin’s team beat Woojin’s team in the semifinal, while in the final Jimin and Daniel’s teams confronted.
– Jimis likes a nice and cute girl who is smaller than him.
– Jimin is ranked 25th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
What do other members think about Jimin?
– Jin: “Comes at you really cutely. It’s like being attacked by a puppy. Can’t refuse requests because he’s too nice.”
– Rap Monster: “Basically kind and gentle. He is very considerate. Isn’t as timid as you would think. Likes clothes and style (same as me). But even though he responds well, there are many times where he doesn’t actually do it. He is quite stubborn. He is the effort-type.”
– Suga: “Follows the hyungs’ words well, isn’t the personality type where he’ll receive criticism, puts in effort to live his hardest”.
– J-Hope: “Is kind, listens to his hyungs well, has a lot of ambition, and has a personality where he makes sure to do his part, and he has a really good personality where he likes me the most and his faith towards me is very strong~~ ♥♥♥♥”
– Jeongguk: “He’s the effort-type along with being a triple blood-type A, timid, shameless, and hates losing.”
– V: “Cute. Only the amount of times he loses his temper is excessive, he’s kind and a trustworthy friend. I talk to him the most, and if I have any worries, he’s the friend that I tell it first to.”
– In the dorm, he currently shares a room with J-Hope.
Park Jimin Age, How Old is He?
Park Ji-min (Korean: 박지민), better known mononymously as Jimin, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and dancer. In 2013, he debuted as a member of the South Korean boy band BTS, under the record label Big Hit Entertainment.
Park Jimin was born on October 13, 1995 in Geumjeong District, Busan, South Korea. Park Jimin is turning 26 years old for international age or 27 years old for Korean age in 230 days.
Who is Park Jimin Current Girlfriend?
As one of the most popular members of the world class group, BTS, of course the name of Jimin is known by most people, especially among their fans as BTS is famous both in South Korea and internationally. And being famous and known also means that everything related to you would be people interest which made them want to know everything about you. And Jimin is no exception.
Start from his basic information such as his name, birthday, blood type, favorite foods, drinks even about his family information would be something that fans and public want to know because they are curious anything about him. Even though some of those information are his personal information as it is his privacy, still, fans and reporter will always be there to find out more anything about him as many people want to know about it. And one of that is about his love life such as his current girlfriend.
Even though the topic about girlfriend is something very sensitive to talk for South Korea artists, especially for popular idol group like Jimin, still, fans and reporter will never stop searching the information about that. And as of 2021, right now Jimin is still remain single and not in any romantic relationship with anyone.
ABS of Jimin from BTS
Many people said that he has a beautiful soul with holy biceps and abs and beautiful everything. He is a member of the Korean group BTS, and the other members are blessed as well.
BTS Member Jimin’s Plastic Surgery
Jimin’s face doesn’t seem too suspicious at first glance, but comparing his recent pics to pre-debut Jimin indicates that he may have had a nose job. The difference is not too glaring (unlike another member of BTS), but his nose does seem more petite.
I also suspect he may have had some work done on his eyes. He’s skipped double eyelid surgery, but his very wide-eyed look hints at possible corner-cutting surgery, especially on the inner corners of his eyes.
Jimin is a really young guy, so I hope he quits while he’s ahead, if you can even call it “ahead”. What do you guys think of the work he’s had done?
- Here Are BTS’ Jimin’s Best Quotes You Should Always Remember
Nah, that was all the news and information about the full profile of BTS’s Jimin. Started from his age, birthday, abs, girlfriend and his plastic surgeries. How was is? Did it satisfied your curiosity? If you still looking for another news and information from different artists and celebrities, do not worry! Here, in Channel Korea we will provide you with various articles related to K-Pop, K-drama and South Korean Industry that you need to know. So, do not forget to visit our website!