Former Artist of JYP Entertainment, Kim Ha-eun!
Kim Ha-eun, who was born in the year 1984, was an artist under JYP Entertainment in 2007-2008. Based on some reports, it is believed that she is now still working under SHINHWA’s Kim Dong Wan’s agency, CI Entertainment (the agency merged with her previous agency, Secret Society (비밀결사단 : Bimil Gyeolsadan)). Along with other artists such as actor Seo Soon Jin, actress Jung So Yeong, and others, the merger between the two companies was expected to expand the business scope of the company by investing in new content development and production, in addition to the existing business area, as well as securing an expanded business area, based on the expertise of singers and actors.
It’s no wonder that Kim Ha-eun was able to expand her career in the business area by becoming the CEO of online clothing store 301호 고양이 (www.301cats.com). She is also best known for her roles on the television series “Conspiracy in the Court”, and “The Slave Hunters”. Let’s get to know her better!
Full Profile of Kim Ha-eun
- Name (Hangul) : Kim Ha-Eun (김하은)
- Birthname (Hangul/Hanja) : Kim Hyun Jin (김현진/金夏恩)
- Occupation : Actress
- Years Active : 2004 – present
- Agency : JYP Entertainment (2007-2008), 4Doors Entertainment (past), Secret Society, CI Entertainment
- Nationality : South Korean
- Birth Date : January 3, 1984
- Birth Place : South Korea
- Star Sign : Capricorn
- Birthplace : South Korea
- Height : 165 cm
- Weight : 42 kg
- Blood Type : O
- Education : Dongduk Women’s University College of Performing Arts, Department of Broadcasting
- Cyworld : http://cy.cyworld.com/home/55665645
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kimhaeun0103/
Facts and Trivia About Kim Ha-eun
- Her hobbies are reading and listening to music.
- Her specialities are flute, jazz dance, and horse riding.
- She enjoys a baseball game.
- She once sold rice balls in advance of ‘The Slave Hunters OST Rice Bowl Concert’ which was held at 7 pm Seoul, Cheonggyecheon, Korea. This rice bowl concert is a major donation cultural event that began in September 2004. It was to support children who are undernourished in Asia.
- She likes to wear stylish clothes, but not too often. As long as she is dressed as comfortable as possible.
- She revealed her bikini body in a scene of her drama “Miss Mamma Mia”.
- She has done an SK Telecom and Paris Baguette advertisement in the past.
- She was the CEO of online clothing store 301호 고양이 (www.301cats.com). “I was worried about transforming myself into another form, but I hope that you will enjoy the appearance of the shopping mall CEO Kim Haeun as much as you prepare hard“.
- Her past facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/haeun7haeun, and her past twitter username is @sejungkun.
- In 2010, she was nominated as ‘Best New Actress’ at the KBS Drama Awards for her role in “The Slave Hunters”.
- In 2011, she won the 5th cable TV Broadcasting Awards ‘Star Awards’ (비밀기방 앙심정) for her role in “Ang Shim Jung”.