All About Running Man Cast Member, Ji Suk-jin
Ji Suk-jin is a South Korean entertainer and comedian as well as television presenter, actor, and broadcaster. He debuted as a singer in 1992, but gained popularity as an entertainer afterwards. He is well known as the member of SBS’s “Running Man” cast known as Big Nose. He is already married, and has a happy and loving family. Let’s get to Ji Suk-jin!
Full Profile of Ji Suk-jin, and Facts
Real Name : Ji Seok-jin
Nickname : Big Nose, Impala
Birthday : February 10, 1966
Origin : Jungseon, Gangwon, South Korea
Height : 178 cm
Weight : 73 kg
Education : Ajou University
Years Active : 1992 – Present
- As an entertainer, he has won 7 awards from 8 award shows from 2004 until 2017 through KBS, SBS, and Seoul Luxury Brand Model Awards (LBMA).
- He was well known as an MC for KBS’s “Star Golden Bell Challenge”, which aired from 2004 – 2010.
- He has been close to Song Joong-ki ever since they appeared together as the main cast of SBS’s “Running Man” before Song Joong-ki left the program. They kept in touch even after that, which was proven when Ji Suk-jin attended Song Joong-ki’s wedding.
- He is the oldest cast member of SBS’s “Running Man”.
- Ji Suk-jin is more famous in China than in South Korea.
- He close to BTS’s Jin, and to the surprise of the entire cast of SBS’s “Running Man”.
- He was influenced a lot by Yoo Jae-suk.
- Michael Wong, Chinese soloist and Fairy Tale song’s singer, praised him for his rendition of a song at “Running Man Special Live in Taipei Fan Meeting” in January 2015.
Who is Ji Suk-jin’s Wife?
Ji Suk-jin first meet Ryu Su-jung through an introduction from Yoo Jae-seok. At first, it was one sided love for Ji Suk-jin. But after Yoo Jae-seok kept pushing Ji Suk-jin to meet and date, they finally married in 1997. Ji Suk-jin is known as a hardworking man and lovely husband for Ryu Su-jung. Ryu Su-jung is a shy woman, and surprisingly got a lot of offers to date many celebrity back then.
All About Ji Suk-jin’s Wedding and Married Life
Ji Suk-jin first meet Ryu Su-jung through an introduction from Yoo Jae-seok. They married in 1997, and have one son named Ji Hyun-woo. They made their first public appearance as a whole family on the MBC variety show “Real Animal Adoption: Our Family’s Youngest” in December 2013. As the only child in the family, Ji Hyun-woo is a very smart and handsome son that makes both Ji Suk-jin and Ryu Su-jung proud.
In episode 335 of SBS’s “Running Man ‘Big Nose’s Week’”, Ryu Su-jung appeared, and read out a touching letter she had written for the ceremony.
“To my loving husband!
It’s already been 20 years since I met you as a young and immature 24-year-old, and you went from my ‘Oppa’ to Hyun Woo’s dad after I gave birth to Hyun Woo.
Though we used to fight a lot, these days, we’re busy making sure the other is taking their medicine instead of fighting. You are my best friend for life, protecting us from the perilous world, coming running whenever I call and knowing so much about me.
They say there’s no road to happiness, that the road itself is happiness. As long as our family stays on that road and looks straight on as we go forward, our life will be shining and beautiful. Please keep sharing with me your unchanging friendship. I love you! “