Let’s Meet The Most Handsome Main Rapper and the Youngest Member of the South Korean Boy Band Pentagon – Wooseok
Jung Woo-seok was born on January 31st, 1998, in Gwangju, South Korea. He is better known by his stage name Wooseok. He is a South Korean rapper under Cube Entertainment. He is the main rapper of the boy band PENTAGON and a member of the unit Wooseok X Kuanlin.
Wooseok was born with the real name Go Shin-won. Wooseok always wanted to be a K-pop idol since he was young, and he pursued his dream by joining auditions and being a trainee for many years.
In this article, Channel-Korea will introduce you to the most handsome and perfect Pentagon’s Main rapper and the youngest member, Wooseok. So, stay tuned!
Pentagon’s Wooseok’s Full Profile
Stage Name: Wooseok (우석)
Birth Name: Jung Woo-seok (정우석)
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae
Date of Birth: January 31st, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 188.4 cm (6’2″)
Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Facts About Pentagon’s Wooseok
- He was born and raised in Gwangju, South Korea.
- Family: Parents, older sister Jung Sojin
- Education: School of Performing Arts Seoul, Arts Major (’17).
- He speaks Korean and can understand some English.
- He was a Cube Entertainment trainee since the second half of 2014, where he originally auditioned in order to become a model. At first, he was trained to be a singer. During his audition, he received great popularity among the female audience thanks to his bright personality.
- In May 2016, he appeared on Mnet’s survival show Pentagon Maker. He debuted as the main rapper, vocalist and maknae (youngest member) of the boy band Pentagon on October 10th, 2016, under Cube Entertainment.
- He can play the violin. He has won a special prize at a violin competition.
- He has also won the silver medal at a band competition.
- Specialties: Rap, lyrics composition.
- According to him, he has always been the tallest student in school.
- His hand size was measured to be 21.4 cm.
- He once tried to show off by having a spicy mukbang which ended up being too spicy for him.
- He likes anime and soccer.
- Dislikes: cucumbers, being taken for granted. He gets angry every time he’s taken for granted.
- He is good at singing. He is able to sing the soprano part of an opera.
- He and some of his fellow Pentagon members had cameo appearances in JTBC’s drama Age of Youth 2 as the Asgard group.
- He is the co-writer of Wanna One’s song “Energetic” and UNIT RED’s song “No Way.”
- He starred along with former Pentagon member E’Dawn in Jeon So-yeon‘s “Jelly” MV.
- He’s pretty good when it comes to making on-the-spot three-line poems.
- He’s the one who usually does the beatboxing in Pentagon.
- He has admitted that he gets shy in front of people who like him.
- He debuted as a model at the 2018 Hera Seoul Fashion Week with groupmate Shinwon.
- Wooseok is close with labelmate and former Wanna One member Lai Kuanlin. As of March 11th, 2019, he and Kuanlin are part of Cube’s unit Wooseok x Kuanlin where he serves as the main rapper and main dancer accordingly.
- Wooseok’s ideal type: “Someone positive with a pretty smile who smiles often.”
Collaboration with Lai Kuanlin: Wooseok X Kuanlin
The two idols from Cube Entertainment have been released their first collaboration mini album titled ‘9801’. ‘9801’ itself is a combination of the two years of birth. Wooseok was born in 1998 and Kuanlin himself was born in 2001. Wooseok himself debuted with the Pentagon in 2016. This 188cm tall man holds the position of the main rapper in the Pentagon group under Cube Entertainment. Meanwhile, Lai Kuanlin began to be known to the public since his appearance in Mnet’s survival show ‘Produce 101 Season 2’. Successfully occupying the Top 11 program, Kuanlin then debuted with Wanna One in 2017, and his contract as Wanna One’s member was ended on January 2019.
- I’m a Star (별짓, “byeoljit”)
- Hypey (ft. Jackson Wang of GOT7)
- Always Difficult Always Beautiful
- Good Feeling
Wooseok X Kuanlin Music Video and Stage Performance
His Infamous Green Hair
Sexual Explicit KakaoTalk Background
Being a celebrity certainly keeps you busy with a variety of activities. Not only that, but the artist must be ready to face the spotlight. Like recently, Pentagon’s youngest member, Wooseok, became a hot topic among netizens because of his KakaoTalk wallpapers circulating on the internet.
In the photos circulating, screenshots of Wooseok’s chat content are displayed on KakaoTalk. This widely circulated photo itself apparently circulated from an old program that was once starred by Wooseok. Netizens made the wrong focus with the wallpaper on Wooseok’s KakaoTalk account. How not, Wooseok seemed to use a wallpaper with writing that was considered impolite due to the mention of female genitals.
The background reads, “Pu*sy makes me smile. I love the different colors of pus*sies and I don’t care if the pus*y is shaved or not.” Inevitably, KakaoTalk’s background photo immediately became a controversy among netizens.
Latest News of Pentagon’s Wooseok
Pentagon Expressed Their 3rd Anniversary Debut!
On October 3, 2019, MBC Radio Standard FM ‘Idol Radio’ featured Pentagon’s Jinho and Hui who appeared as special DJs and showed fantastic breathing and calming skill. Hui as a leader said this on the third anniversary of his debut, “Thank you so much that I can’t express my gratitude to the fans and thank my members.” Hui continued, “In fact, a lot of people tell me that it’s a big burden, but I’ve never thought it’s heavy. I’ve never been tired because the members are always by my side and give me energy.” In other words, it made the studio tearing.
Jinho said, “I think it’s good to get older with fans and members. It’s good to see them grow up from a young age. It’s good to see them. I showed adulthood. Yuto encouraged the members to say, “I’m happy to be next to them when I’m on the stage. I can do it with my older siblings.
Kino said, “I thought I didn’t try harder than me at first, but I felt envious when I saw good or fast-paced people, but nowadays I only concentrate on it. There are times, but I believe the Pentagon is a team that is well prepared to catch the time.” The Pentagon member, which has been active for three years, is currently on a world tour. Kino explained, “We have traveled to Seoul, Jakarta, Toronto, six of US cities, four of South American cities and 14 cities so far.” Hui recalled, “I had a lot of new experiences during the world tour, and I felt a lot new to be able to step on the land, which is a distant country by flight time.”
Hong Seok said, “It could be a boring TMI, but I started again as soon as I couldn’t exercise during the world tour. Still, chocolate (abs) is still there. I’m always busy.” The Pentagon staged to prove that it is a skill stone that has been recognized in various aspects of singing, dancing and acting. First, Yeowon and Hong Seok boasted sweet chords on the live stage of Paul Kim, the drama ‘Hotel DeLuna’. Shinwon said, “I want to rap. I want to unwind,” and Woo Seok showed rap skills in reverse with Binzino’s “always awake.” Hui was applauded for the ‘If You’ by Jung Seung-hwan, the drama ‘Oh Hae-young Again’ soundtrack
The Pentagon members, who participated in the patented medley dance of ‘Idol Radio’, are ‘Fantasy Sticky’ (Prod. On the stage leading to the “GiriBoy”). MBC Radio’s idol program ‘Idol Radio’ is broadcasted daily at 1-2 am on the MBC standard FM and MBC radio application mini. Every day from 9 to 10 pm, before the broadcast in the Naver Vlive application (V app).
That was all the information about Pentagon’s main rapper and the youngest member, Wooseok. Please don’t forget to kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below!