Meet The Attractive Member and The Only Japanese Member of PENTAGON, Yuto
Yuto PENTAGON was born in Japan, on January 23rd, 1998 and started his music career in 2016 under Cube Entertainment. His real name is Adachi Uto. He debuted with the Korean boy band called PENTAGON of which all the members were recruited from the reality show Survival Mnet K-POP.
In this article, Channel-Korea will give you a rundown of everything about the only Japanese member of PENTAGON – Yuto. So, stay tuned!
Full Profile and Facts
Full Profile of Yuto from PENTAGON
- Stage name: Yuto (Hangul: 유토)
- Born name: Adachi Yuto
- Nationality: Japanese
- Position: Lead rapper and vocalist of PENTAGON
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Height: 184 cm (6’0″)
- Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)
- Blood type: O
- Filmography: Age of Youth 2 (Naver TVCast, 2017), Pentagon Maker (MNet, 2016), Spark (JTBC, 2016).
Facts About Yuto from PENTAGON
- His hometown is Nagano, Japan.
- Yuto has three siblings, two older brothers and an older sister named Akari.
- Yuto can speak Japanese and Korean.
- Yuto is a former JYP Entertainment trainee.
- He is called Takoyaki Prince by the other PENTAGON members.
- Yuto became one of the official members of the band after finishing his Pentagon Graph in the 9-week program of auditions by Cube Entertainment.
- Yuto appeared with BEAST’s Dujun and Yoseob, and Roh Jihoon in ISAC 2015, Chuseok Special.
- Yuto is a former baseball player.
- He is scared of the dark.
- Yuto has a deep voice.
- His favorite clothes color is black.
- His favorite genre of movies is anime.
- Yuto can’t eat spicy food.
- Yuto has skills in rapping in both Korean and Japanese.
- Yuto is friends with ONF‘s Yuto. They’re both Japanese and former JYP trainees.
- He practiced baseball for 6 years and soccer for 2 years.
- Yuto said that he doesn’t have aegyo.
- Yuto ranks Yan An as the best looking in the group and himself as last. (ASC ep. 234)
- Yuto is friends with NCT‘s Yuta and was an MC of the 10th Anniversary Korean Music Festival in Yokohama with him.
- Yuto and Wooseok are roommates in Pentagon’s dorm.
- His girl type is someone with a bright personality, honest, and short hair.
Yuto’s Appearance on Mnet’s Pentagon Maker
Pentagon Maker was aired on MNet, and was a reality show, or more precisely a survival show, involving trainees who are to survive each week’s elimination process by airing two short videos two days a week, in order to become members of PENTAGON. Yuto appeared in episode 2 along with other members with his own video. It was during episode 3 that Yuto made his presence felt in the TV station, by paralleling with E’Dawn. In the same episode, Yuto also was shooting for Idol School. In the next episode, episode 4, Yuto was given the challenge to make all PENTAGON members laugh; it was quite the hilarious episode. In the upcoming episode, Yuto was investigating the broken doorknob case. After becoming amateur detectives in the previous episode, Yuto and Wooseok got a mission to achieve the boyfriend look with only $30 dollars. This episode was very much entertaining. In the last episode of Pentagon Maker, Yuto, Jinho, and Wooseok were at a haunted house and got scared, and also along with Hui, Hongseok, they played the game “Guess who am I.” The reality show Pentagon Maker made PENTAGON members show their true personalities.
Learning Japanese with PENTAGON’s Yuto
(credit to YUTOpia PENTAGON)
PENTAGON’s Yuto shared his Japanese teaching skills. He taught his Korean fans to learn Japanese in basic writing, expressions, and conversation.
PENTAGON’s Yuto’s Dating Scandal with CLC’s Ye-eun
As for Yuto and Ye-eun, Cube Entertainment denied they were dating, stating, “As the two are rappers, they’ve been close friends and colleagues since their debut. They’re supporting each other as friendly colleagues and have kept a good friendship as Cube Entertainment labelmates since their trainee days.”
Cube concluded, “We hope there are no more misunderstandings due to this issue. We sincerely apologize for causing concern to all the fans who love Cube Entertainment artists.”
PENTAGON’s Yuto’s Cover Songs Compilation
Yuto and Hongseok from PENTAGON did a cover of SoulJa and Aoyama Thelma’s “Hanasanaide You” (Don’t Let Go). Yuto is singing and rapping in Japanese with his own style adding his own lyrics on SoulJa’s song. Let’s check out the video below.
Yuto also did a cover of “Good Day” by Tyga. His rapping skills on this song are so fascinating and proficient. Check out the cover below.
PENTAGON will be making a concert tour in various cities in the world called “2019 PENTAGON WORLD TOUR: PRISM.” Among the cities included are Seoul, Jakarta, Toronto, Los Angeles, San Jose, San Paulo, Monterrey, that will be visited by PENTAGON. Stay tuned everyone!
Keep supporting Yuto and all the PENTAGON members in their activities. That’s all the information about Yuto, the only Japanese member of PENTAGON. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below!