Meet Korean Child Actress Park Sa-rang
Park Sa-rang is a South Korean child actress born on March 4, 2003. Park Sa-rang began her acting career as a child actress in 2007. She has been starring in several films and dramas such as A Happy Woman (2007), Bestseller (2010), and Grand Prix (2010).
Do you wanna know more about her? Check this article for further information about child actress Park Sa-rang!
Lists of Movies
Park Sa-rang began her debut acting in the movie Parallel Life in 2010 as Kim Ye-jin. In the same year, she also starred in the mystery thriller movie Bestseller. Park Sa-rang played the role of Yeon-hee, the daughter of a former bestseller novelist who suddenly shut herself in a rural town. The movie focuses on the novelist, Baek Hee-soo, who wants to prove her innocence for plagiarizing by finding the truth behind her daughter’s invisible friend. The movie’s success also brought Park Sa-rang into her fame. In the movie Blood and Ties, she plays a young version of Jung Da-eun, the leading character from the crime thriller movie. Here is the list of Park Sa-rang’s movies.
- Parallel Life – Kim Ye-jin ( 2010)
- Bestseller – Yeon-hee ( 2010)
- Grand Prix – Yang So-shim ( 2010)
- Dancing Queen – Yeon-woo ( 2012)
- South Bound – Choi Na-rae ( 2013)
- Happiness for Sale – young Kang Mi-na ( 2013)
- Blood and Ties – young Jung Da-eun ( 2013)
- I Miss You – Ha-jin, segment: “Boy Meets Girl” ( 2016)
In A Happy Woman, Park Sa-rang plays the role of Eun-ji, the daughter of the leading couple. This drama marks her debut and significantly put her in the spotlight. Here is the list of her dramas.
- A Happy Woman – Eun-ji/ KBS2 ( 2007)
- One Mom and Three Dads – young Ha Sun (episode 16) / KBS2 ( 2008)
- Strike Love – Ma Ji-won/ MBC ( 2009)
- Drama Special “Hair Show” – Young Young-eun/ KBS2 ( 2011)