Everything You Need To Know About The Love Story Between Two Famous K-Pop Idols: Tiffany and Nichkhun
The end of Tiffany and Nichkhun’s relationship did make many people disappointed. Especially fans, who from the beginning gave support to the relationship between the two popular idols. In a post by Entertain Naver, rumors of the end of Tiffany and Nichkhun’s relationship were first revealed. According to them, the reason was that their jobs were increasingly demanding at that time.
Each agency spoke up, JYP and SM Entertainment both confirmed the news of the end of their artists’ relationship. This is certainly quite surprising because these two stars had quite a lot of support from fans. The relationship between the two popular idols was first revealed to the public in April 2013, it was revealed they had been dating four months before it was revealed to the public.
Despite deciding to break up, Nichkhun and Tiffany still maintain a good relationship between the two of them. They don’t want the end of their love story to cause an end to their friendship and break it up.
In this article, Channel-Korea will provide you with a detailed rundown of Tiffany and Nichkhun’s past relationship. So, stay tuned!
Nichkhun and Tiffany’s Relationship
On April 4th, 2014, Sports Seoul news portal reported news and photos of Nichkhun and Tiffany while dating. According to the site, the couple were friends for years because they are idols who both live in the United States. Their friendship also developed into love and they started dating at the end of 2014.
“Since Tiffany and Nichkhun are top K-Pop stars, they have met very carefully. Actually, they have been close for a long time. Because both have the same life in countries, they begin to talk more and more friendly. However, they dated for about four months,” explained a source.
The couple was spotted on March 11th, 2014, at a Fusion Asian restaurant. They appeared to be very careful not to be seen and attract the attention of the public. Even so, their romance couldn’t be hidden.
Nichkhun and Tiffany were very happy while enjoying dinner, and laughed together. According to industry insiders, “Nichkhun and Tiffany were friendly even before their debut. From what I know, they have been dating for four months. Because of their familiarity with American culture, from friends to lovers, because they were able to support each other in difficult times.”
In 2011, Tiffany and Nichkhun became MCs together with Girls’ Generation’s Yuri for a K-Pop concert in Thailand. Of course, as idols, they will see each other on music shows. Each agency confirmed that the two top idols are dating.
A representative for SM Entertainment told MyDaily News, “After making friends, the two grew closer to being lovers.” A JYP Entertainment’s spokesman told a TV Report, “Nichkhun and Tiffany have been dating for about four months. Please look at them well.”
Article: Nichkhun’s reps confirm dating rumors, “They have been dating for 4 months”
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+334, -14] Four months…? Or did they break up and start dating again recently? There’s evidence dating back to 2-3 years ago.
2. [+271, -22] Forget Tiffany, I don’t get how Hyoyeon could joke about jumping off the second floor; and if her boyfriend’s 35 years old, he’s clearly mature enough to differentiate between a joke and a serious matter to call the police over it, especially knowing that his girlfriend’s a celebrity;
3. [+251, -17] Already well known among fans…
4. [+41, -7] Four months? Journalist, get with the trends. They’ve been dating for a wh~ile!
5. [+29, -8] I guess all it takes is a picture for the confirmations to come out ㅋ Denied Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho until pictures came out ㅋㅋ SM thinks netizens are stupid ^^
Tiffany and Nichkhun Moments
KhunFanny Moments at the 2014 KBS Festival
Tiffany and Nichkhun’s interaction on M Countdown‘s stage.
Khunfanny vs Khuntoria
Nichkhun had previously participated in the We Got Married program with f(x)’s leader Victoria, a member of a girl group who was in the same agency as SNSD in 2010. They got the nickname “Foreign Couple” because they were the first couple who were both not from Korea. Nichkhun from Thailand and Victoria from China. They were paired by their fans as Khuntoria, which stands for Nichkhun and Victoria.
Khuntoria’s shippers began appearing since Nichkhun and Victoria were paired in the We Got Married television show from 2010 to 2011. But it must have been heartbreaking when the singer of “Hands Up” announced her love affair with SNSD’s member Tiffany who is Victoria’s senior at SM Entertainment. During Nichkhun and Tiffany’s relationship, Victoria herself has never uploaded anything to her social media related to Khuntoria. So, this is a Khuntoria moment below!
Their wedding photo from We Got Married
Nichkhun and Victoria with Nichkhun’s family in Thailand
Nichkhun and Victoria cooking together
Netizens’ Comments About Nichkhun Support ‘Khuntoria’
1. [+62, -3] The Khuntoria shippers… seriously give me goosebumps. They really supported Khuntoria at a 2PM concert? If they’re Nichkhun fans, they should be holding Nichkhun’s lightsticks. That’s so disrespectful to Nichkhun. Nichkhun wasn’t any better though, he should’ve considered Tiffany’s feelings more.
2. [+49, -2] Hul, I guess I wasn’t the only one who felt weird after seeing that… I’m not defending Taeny shippers since that kind of delusional fan behavior should be kept a secret but Khun shouldn’t have lashed out at them as strongly as he did. And I think he pissed Sones even more off by going towards the Khuntoria crowd like that ㅠ Khun, we know you love Tiffany but Tiffany’s just as precious to us as she is to you ㅠ
3. [+45, -8] I swear, it’s always the Chinese fans who still believe all of these delusional WGM ships even when they’re dating someone else. How dare they terrorize a concert with their delusional ship? It’s such a selfish thing. Nichkhun needs to wake up and stop feeding that.
4. [+25, -0] He’s in a public relationship, how is it normal for him at all to stand in front of a Khuntoria crowd and feed their delusions even more? What does that make Tiffany? And Chinese delusionals are so crazy, this only made them crazier. Nichkhun was totally out of line.
5. [+21, -0] Poor Tiffany ㅠㅠ
6. [+19, -0] Crazy WGM delusionals still exist ㅎㅎㅎㅎ dumb b*tches
7. [+17, -0] Nichkhun has never lashed out at any Khuntoria fan because he knows he needs their Chinese money.
8. [+13, -0] Nichkhun’s always been the type to be harshest on others while lenient on himself. He scolded Block B for their Thai scandal when he got into a drunk driving accident in Korea ㅋ And there are tons of shippers overseas, all of the idols ignore them but it’s always Khun who lashes out at them like this.
9. [+10, -0] It might just be fan service to him but I want to ask Khun if he intends to accept those delusional shippers each time and smile for them all for that Chinese money. Why does Tiffany deserve this? Khuntoria probably pisses her enough as it is but now she has to watch her own boyfriend coddle them like this? If his Chinese promos are more important to him than Tiffany, he should let her go. Those same delusional shippers are the ones terrorizing his own girlfriend and threatening their love. He lashes out so easily at Tiffany’s fans but not at his own.
10. [+9, -0] Sure the fans are crazy but Nichkhun’s no better with how he’s indirectly affecting Tiffany… Normally idols will acknowledge shippers within their own groups but never shippers like that…
11. [+9, -0] I don’t know how anyone can defend Nichkhun. He had no reason to be sitting in front of Khuntoria fans like that. He had a crowd for personal fans but he chose to sit there, even though he has a girlfriend. He knows how delusional Chinese shippers can get and he still chose to sit there.
12. [+8, -0] Nichkhun-ah, Tiffany is just as precious to us as she is to you… Please ignore Taeny fans just like you let Khuntoria fans have their way…
Since announcing their dating relationship to the public, the couple who are familiar under the KhunFany nickname have been together for one year and four months. KhunFany’s decision to break up was confirmed by their two agencies in 2015.
“It’s true they are no longer dating, we have confirmed with Tiffany,” said SM Entertainment’s representative in May 2015. Similar information was given by the JYP Entertainment agency. “They broke up recently,” the JYP’s representative said. When asked why the two decided to break up, the agency refused to give details. “The reason is very personal so it cannot be told. Nichkhun himself is preparing for 2PM’s comeback,” added JYP Entertainment.
Nichkhun and Tiffany announced their relationship to the public in April 2014. Although reportedly the relationship between them has begun to establish since January in the same year. Equally busy with each group’s schedule is suspected to be the reason why the two chose not to date anymore. Tiffany who was preparing for a comeback with Girls’ Generation and Nichkhun was also preparing for a comeback with 2PM at that time.
After officially ending their relationship in 2015, Tiffany and Nichkhun decided to remain good friends. However, both of them have never been seen interacting in public again. At present, both Nichkhun and Tiffany do not have any projects due to the worldwide pandemic, COVID-19. Both of them are taking a break from entertainment activities.
That was all the information about Tiffany and Nichkhun’s past relationship. Don’t forget to kindly share your thoughts and drop a line in the comment section below!