The Beautiful and Talented Chinese Member of Miss A
Fei is a former member of South Korean girl group Miss A. She is now a Chinese solo artist under Huayi Brothers. She made her debut as a solo artist on July 20th, 2016, with the single “Fantasy”.
She first debuted as a member of the South Korean girl group Miss A in 2010, but the group disbanded in 2017. Let’s read the article about the career journey of Wang Fei in this Channel-Korea article below.
Fei’s Full Profile
Stage Name: Fei (페이)
Birth Name: Wang Fei Fei (王霏霏)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: April 27th, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 164 cm (5’4’’)
Weight: 46 kg (102 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Facts about Fei
– Fei is originally from Haikou, Hainan, China
– Fei is not an only child in her family, she has a younger brother
– Jia is her best friend in Miss-A
– Fei is fluent in Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, and a bit of English
– Her signature point is a unique face, perfect body line and shape, also charismatic eyes
– Fei got into the entertainment world because she was scouted on her way to her dance school in Guang Zhou
– Red is her favorite color
– Fei loves to cook
– Shopping is one of her hobbies
– Body mists and hats are things she collects
– Now, Fei is pursuing a career as a solo artist
– Fei’s ideal type is Chinese actor, singer, a model Huang Xiao Ming who she has described as her ideal type
– She left JYP Entertainment on January 23rd, 2019
– She has even collaborated with Jackson Wang from GOT7 for the song “Hello”
– Her solo song “Fantasy” entered the best 20 K-Pop songs of 2016 according to the Billboard Critics
– Fei even joined Dancing With The Stars 3 and become the winner
– She was also a participant in Master Chef Korea Celebrity and won second place
– Fei was even acting in Dream High (2011), Dream High 2 (2012), Temptation (2014), Swan (2015), and Select Game (2015)
Fei Debut and Golden Era as a MISS A Member
Fei started her journey in entertainment after getting scouted on her way to a dance school. She graduated from the Seoul Institute of the Arts together with other Miss A members.
Fei appeared on the Zheijiang TV audition program in China before debuting in South Korea. Fei was also a member of the project group Sisters, which was a version of the Wonder Girls, but later, she joined Miss A and this project group was canceled.
Miss A become one of the successful girl groups; the four-piece girl group debuted in July 2010 under JYP Entertainment. Their biggest hit song was “Bad Girl Good Girl”. Miss A’s successful albums are I Don’t Need a Man and Hush. Nevertheless, sadly, Miss A disbanded in December 2017.
Fei Solo Activity
Fei made her acting debut in the KBS drama Dream High in 2011 as a cameo and also in its sequel in 2012. Since Fei loves to cook, she also appeared in the South Korean variety show Master Chef Korea and won second place, she also joined Dancing With The Stars 3.
She has also appeared in the Chinese reality show If You Love in 2014, and also in the drama Temptation, aired on SBS as a cameo. Not only acting, but she has also contributed to the soundtrack song, “One Summer Night,” featuring Jo Kwon 2 from AM.
Since she left JYP Entertainment, she has been active in China Entertainment. In 2015, she become the star of the web drama Swan along with Nam Gyu-ri and Cho Min Sung. She also became the star of the Chinese movie Select Game.
In 2016, she released her solo debut with the single “Fantasy” and entered the best 20 best K-Pop songs in 2016.
That’s all about Fei and her career journey in the entertainment industry. Let’s keep sending positive messages and support to her. Don’t forget to kindly leave a comment and share your thoughts in the section below!