Who is Kal So-won?
Kal So-won is a South Korean kid entertainer. She is best known for featuring in Miracle in Cell No. 7, a standout amongst the smash hit Korean movies ever. She has likewise been a highlighted vocalist on a Koyote track. In this article, Channel-Korea will provide you all the information about Kal So-won; from her profile, filmography, and most recent news. So, stay tuned!
- Name: Kal So-Won
- Hangul: 갈소원
- Born: August 14, 2006
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Blood Type:
Movies and Drama Series
- Miracle in Cell No.7 | 7beonbangui Seonmool (2013) – Ye-Seung (child)
- A Korean Odyssey | Hwayuki (tvN / 2017-2018) – Jin Sun-Mi (young)
- The Legend of the Blue Sea | Pooreun Badaui Junsul (SBS / 2016-2017) – Sim Chung (child)
- Doctors (SBS / 2016) – Hye-Jung (young)
- Glamorous Temptation | Hwaryeohan Yoohok (MBC / 2015-2016) – Hong Mi-Rae
- My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol | Nae Ddal, Geumsawol (MBC / 2015) – Geum Sa-Wol (young)
- Medical Top Team (MBC / 2013) – Eun Ba-Wi
- Secret of the Birth | Choolsaengui Bimil (SBS / 2013) – Hong Hae-Deum
- Take Care of Us, Captain | Butaghaeyo Kaebtin (SBS / 2012) – Han Da-Yeon
- Drama Festival 2014: Lump in My Life | Nae Insaengui Hok (MBC / 2014) – Geum-Ji (child)
- Best Child Actress (“Glamorous Temptation”/”My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol”) – 2015 MBC Drama Awards – December 30, 2015
- Best Child Actress (“My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol”) – 2015 (4th) APAN Star Awards- November 28, 2015
- Special Jury Award (“Miracle in Cell No.7”) – 2013 (50th) Daejong Film Awards – November 1, 2013
Updated News About Kal So-won
Child actors Kal So-won, Yoon Chan Young, Yoon Chan Young, and Kim Ji Young guest starred on the January 10 broadcast of MBC’s ‘Section TV,’ chattering away about a variety of topics from what their favorite acting roles were, to their hobbies, to what their biggest worries are, and even romance!
On this broadcast, Kal So Won revealed one of her personal effects which holds precious memories of a love that is no more. The reporter waved a small bottle of hand sanitizer and asked the actress, “Is this what your boyfriend gave you?” Kal So Won, amazed at the reporter’s dead on guess, answered only with a bashful expression.
The child actress then relayed the heartbreaking news that “it’s over” between her and her boyfriend. Aww! We can only hope that Kal So Won wasn’t too disheartened by the breakup.