Who is Lee Seung-gi?
Lee Seung-gi (Korean: 이승기, Hanja: 李 昇 基), born January 13, 1987; age 31 years old, is a South Korean actor, singer, and host. Known as “Prince of Ballads”, Lee has had a number of hit songs, such as “Because You’re My Woman”, “Will You Marry Me”, and “Return”. He gained further recognition as an actor, with leading roles in a number of popular dramas such as Brilliant Legacy (2009), My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox (2010), and Gu Family Book (2013). He was a member of the first season of the 1 Night 2 Days weekend variety program from November 2007 to February 2012, and the Strong Heart speech title from October 2009 to April 2012.
Lee’s success as a singer, actor, and host left him dubbed the “Triple Threat” entertainer. He first made the list of Forbes Korea Power Celebrities in 2010, in seventh place, then ranked fourth in 2011, and was sixth in both 2012 and 2015.
Lee Seung-gi began his artistic career as a solo singer with the single “You’re my Woman”. He has a low voice and a smooth high tone. In February, 2007, Lee Seung-gi began shooting in one of the leading variety shows in South Korea, 1 Night 2 Days, replacing Noh Hong-chul.
His latest activity in the entertainment industry is being the MC of the Mnet idol survival reality show, Produce 48 in 2018.
Lee Seung-gi’s Abs
Lee Seung-gi said that he started to begin his day with training to keep the body in shape after he finished his military service. He used to exercise regularly by running on a treadmill and doing strength training with a vest weighing 10 kg. After taking a shower, he briefly checked his body in the mirror.
Here are some photos of Lee Seung Gi’s abs. Be ready!
- Lee Seung Gi in the Master in the House variety show by SBS. In the reality show Master In The House, Lee Seung Gi’s home became the event’s first destination. This was the first time that the actor from the drama Hawayugi appeared on a variety show after the three years of hiatus due to having to undergo military service.
2. Lee Seung Gi shows his perfect body shape in the SBS drama You ‘re Surrounded. This drama made the audience smile at the top names who play characters who act as detective groups. Of course, this drama will also be wrapped up with the exciting stories of each player and their unpredictable love relationships.
3. Lee Seung Gi showed his abs in a concert poster in 2009. Even 9 years ago, he already had nice abs. The poster is a little bit Photoshopped, but fancams and concert photos showed that his abs were real.
4. Here is one of the 2009 concert photos, showing that his abs aren’t fake, at all.
5. Another abs-shot of Lee Seung Gi that showed up in his concert photos.
6. Here is a scene from when he was in the reality show 1 Night, 2 Days. He was in freezing water during New Year’s, and because his clothes were wet, his chest and abdominal muscles were easy to see.
7. This scene is from Lee Seung Gi’s drama, Vagabond. He was in a bathtub, so his abs aren’t too visible, but we can see the muscles in his arms and chest.
8. This last photo is from the Chung Jung Won CF ads in 2010. He opened his shirt in the ads, displaying his abs and chest.