Lee Ki-seop, Former U-KISS Member
Lee Ki-seop is a South Korean singer, actor, and model. He is best known for being a former member of the South Korean boy band U-KISS. He debuted with U-KISS in 2009 and parted ways because of the contract expiry in 2019. Ki-seop was born on January 17th, 1991. On August 1st, 2019, Ki-seop announced through his Instagram that he would be marrying model/actress Jung Yoo Na. Lee Ki-seop officially married Jung Yoo Na on August 24th, 2019. In this article, Channel-Korea will explain in detail everything about Lee Ki-seop’s profile and also his love life. Stay tuned!
Full Profile and Facts
- Stage Name: Ki-seop (기섭)
- Birth Name: Lee Ki-seop (이기섭)
- Date of Birth: January 17th, 1991
- Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Height: 181 cm
- Weight: 64 kg
- Blood Type: A
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model, and Actor
- Years Active: 2009 – 2019
- Associated Acts: U-KISS
- Labels: NH Media, Avex Trax
- He was known for being a “Yatab Ulzzang,” girls would follow him home and ask for his number.
- He lived with his parents and his older sister.
- He attended Yatab High School and was also active in the dance circle during his High School years.
- Before debuting, Ki-seop auditioned for numerous entertainment companies but he got rejected.
- He loves grapes.
- He used to practice Taekwondo.
- He suffers from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Ki-seop opened up his own clothing line with the RDVZ (Rendevous) brand and became one of the directors of the company.
- He enlisted in the military on March 21st, 2019, as a public service worker. He is expected to be discharged in January 2021.
- It was announced on May 16th, 2019, that his contract expired and he left the agency and U-Kiss.
- On August 24th, 2019, he got married to rookie actress and model Jung Yuna.
Lee Ki-seop was struggling hard before getting into U-KISS. Before debuting, he had auditioned for numerous entertainment companies but he got rejected. He also fell into depression and thought about committing suicide but his parents helped guide him out of his suicidal stages. Ki-seop’s first-ever TV appearance was with Girls’ Generation on PKL’s Wonderful Outing. He was modeling for a friend before he auditioned and got into U-KISS. Before he officially joined U-KISS, Ki-seop appeared in their debut music video “Not Young.”
Debut with U-KISS
Lee Ki-seop joined the group officially in 2009 for their promotions for “Man Man Ha Ni.” In the same year, U-KISS started recording new tracks for a follow-up to Bring It Back 2 Old School. The group released the EP ContiUKiss on November 5th, 2009. That same day was Ki-seop’s first TV appearance as the new U-KISS member. The single was produced by Brave Brothers. A Japanese-language version was released on February 29th, 2012, as part of their first Japanese album, A Shared Dream.
Ki-seop also should have appeared on the second season of Ulzzang Shidae but was taken aback the show because of U-KISS’ tight schedule.