Lee Jung-jin’s Profile
Lee Jung-jin is popular as an actor in many films, especially in his roles on the South Korean television series “The Fugitive” : Plan B and love story in Harvard . He also received Korean Film Actors Association and Okgwan Order of Cultural Merit awards for his work in the 2012 film Pieta. These aren’t ordinary awards, but many actors or actresses hope to get these awards.
- Name Lee Jung-jin
- Hangul: 이정진
- Birthdate: May 25, 1978
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- University: Hanyang University
- Height: 184cm
- Blood Type: A
- Twitter: @RunJungjin
Does Lee Jung-jin Have A Wife ?
His charm and charisma makes Lee Jung-jin popular in Korea, but, finally, he and the former 9MUSES member Euaerin have confirmed that they are have a relationship as lovers. Actually, Lee’s agency says that they’ve been “dating for seven months since June 2017, but many Jung-jin friends try to hiding and put privacy of they relation in top of everything. They are officially the third singer-actor couple of the year, after popular singer Lee Joon and Jung So Min and MBLAQ’s G.O and Choi Ye Seul.
Lee Jung Jin and Euaerin said that they met through friends, and naturally had feelings. S, they contacted each other and started dating the next time. This information was released by Euaerin’s agency about her dating, and clarified that the wedding rumors are not true, they are lovers, but still having a lovey dovey time. Lee Jung-jin or Euaerin are not thinking about marriage for now.
Even though they have a 10 year age difference, that problem never disturbed their relationship as lovers. Many things about both of them are matched, such as a love for sports, especially golf. Just like any other couple, they love getting food together and they are fond of simpler dates . A source reportedly shared that they are good support systems for each other amidst their busy schedules, and really hard for dating in public place.
Between their activities, Lee Jung-jin or Euaerin try to have a healthy relationship and also contact each other if they need support.
Lee Jung-jin’s Personal Life and Family
Lee started his mandatory military service on February 28, 2005. In Korea, they need to serve in the Military even if they are actresses or actors.He worked as a member of the public staff at the Gwangjin District office. Sure, there were many people who came to Lee’s place for having a task.
Lee is an ambassador for South Korean international humanitarian and development organization, so we all know that he took a good job during his military service, and had a nice value. Sometimes, public figures just try to pass in the Military without a care about their score or how they value by the end time.
Lee Jung-jin’s Dramas, Movies, and Awards
- Eun-Ha (2016) – Seo-Joon
- Dual: Final Round | Daegyeol (2016) – Kang-Ho
- Trick (2016) – Lee Suk-Jin
- Pieta (2012) – Gang-Do
- Love On-Air | Wondeopool Radio (2012) – Lee Jae-Ik
- No Doubt | Dolyigil Soo Eobtneun (2010) – Yoo Se-Jin
- Troubleshooter | Haegyeolsa (2010) – Jang Pil-Ho
- Mapado : Island of Fortunes | Mapado (2005) – Uhm Jae-Chul
- Seoul Raiders Han cheng gong lüe (2005) – Jeon
- Once Upon a Time in High School | Maljukgeori janhoksa (2004) – Woo-shik
- Hae-jeok, Disco King | Hae-jeok, discowang doeda (2002) – Hae-jeok
- Bloody Beach | Haebyeoneuro gada (2000) – Sang-tae
- The Liar and His Lover | Geunyeoneun Geojitmaleul Neomoo Saranghae (tvN / 2017) – Choi Jin-Hyuk
- The K2 (tvN / 2016) – Choi Sung-Won
- My Horrible Boss | Wookssinamjunggi (JTBC / 2016) – Jang Shi-Hwan
- Temptation | Yoohok (SBS / 2014) – Kang Min-Woo
- Basketball | Bbaseukket Bol (tvN / 2013) – gambling basketball star (cameo)
- Hundred Year Inheritance | Baeknyeonui Yoosan (MBC / 2013) – Lee Se-Yoon
- The Fugitive: Plan B | Domangja (KBS2 / 2010) – Chief Det. Do-Soo
- I Love You, Don’t Cry | Saranghae Euljima (MBC / 2008) – Han Young-Min
- Two Outs in the Ninth Inning | 9huimal 2aut (MBC / 2007) – Byun Hyung-Tae
- Love Story in Harvard | Rubeusutori in Habeodeu (SBS / 2004-2005) – Hong Jung Min
- April Kiss | 4wolui Kiseu (KBS2 / 2004)
- Bad Girls (SBS / 2002)
- Lovers | Yeonin Deul (MBC / 2001)
- Best Actor (drama) (“Hundred Year Inheritance”) – 2013 MBC Drama Awards – December 30, 2013