The Rising Korean Actor in Youth of May, 18 Again, and Hotel Del Luna!
Lee Do-hyun is a South Korean actor who succeed starred in many dramas and series started in 2017. Lee Do-hyun becomes more popular after his role in Hotel del Luna, 18 Again, Youth of May, and Netflix’s Sweet Home. Check Lee Do-hyun full profile, childhood, family, age, height on this Channel-Korea below! Stay reading!
Lee Do-hyun’s Full Profile: Age, Height
Birth name: Lee Do-Hyun (Hangeul: 이도현)
Birthday: April 11, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 182 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 67 kg (147.71 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Agency: Yuehua Entertainment
23 Lee Do-hyun’s Fun Fact
1. Lee Do-hyun graduated from Chung-Ang University majoring in Theatre (Performing Arts).
2. He debuted in the 2017 drama Prison Playbook as the younger version of Lee Junho.
3. His hobbies are playing guitar, basketball, playing with his dogs.
4. Lee Do-hyun becomes a basketball player in high school.
5. He is Christian.
6. He passionate to become an actor since the second grade of high school.
7. Lee Do-hyun took acting academy seriously when in high school.
8. He took a gap year then worked part-time at a cafe after he failed to pass the college entrance exam.
9. Lee Do-hyun could play futsal, dance, and acrobatics.
10. His role model is Lee Byunghun.
11. Lee Do-hyun favorite color is blue.
12. His vision is to become Trusted Actor in his acting career.
13. His dream travel is to visit Dubrovnik, Croatia.
14. Lee Do-hyun favorite foos ts Daktorittang (Korean chicken soup).
15. He has Welsh Corgi dog named Gaeul.
16. Lee Do-hyun couldn’t drink much alcohol, he only tolerated two glasses of soju.
17. If he has a superpower, he chooses to have the ability to teleport.
18. Lee Do-hyun is not really in fashion, he usually wears training clothes.
19. Lee Do-hyun is friends with Cho Seungyoun (former member of X1).
20. He ever appeared in the variety show Running Man on episodes 496 and 499 in 2020.
21. In the beginning, his father did not agree with him pursuing acting however his teacher convinced his father.
22. He succeeds to get the Best New Actor (TV Category) award at the 2021 Baeksang Arts Awards after his role in drama 18 Again.
23. He becomes starred in advertisement NARS and Hyundai Card along 2020-2021.
Lee Do-hyun Set Promising South Korean Actor
Lee Do-hyun succeed in grabbing the Best New Actor in 2020 and 2021 which brings him into the spotlight on his role on drama and series. This is such an achievement for young actors in just a short time of their careers. Here is some highlight role he did during his acting career.
Lee Do-hyun Stole Spotlight in Drama Hotel Del Luna
In 2019, Lee Do-hyun acted as Go Chung-myung. He was shooting with IU as a lead star in Hotel Del Luna. Go Chung-myung is the first love of Jang Man-wol in thousand years before (IU’s role), but he has to betray her in exchange of her being still alive.
Their chemistry stole many people feeling, a result Lee Do-hyun is also reached more attention. Besides the storyline of Hotel Del Luna being satisfying, IU and Lee Do-hyun compatibility did well on this drama.
Lee Do-hyun Becomes Youth But Old Soul in Drama 18 Again
Lee Do-hyun becomes Hong Dae-young young version of drama 18 Again. The drama is about Hong Dae-young, a 38 years old married man, suddenly becoming young again as a high school student where he meets his own son and daughter. He got the opportunity to walk his path again and learn what he has been missed and things that important in his life.
Lee Do-hyun succeeds to the portrayed the old soul in the young body excellently. He could deliver dad jokes and young spirit at the same time in this role. All of his scenes were something that waiting by people due to his duality performs two kinds of soul. No doubt, he got the award for Best New Actor on this drama.
Lee Do-hyun Tried Thriller Genre in Netflix Series Sweet Home
Lee Do-hyun tried different genres which made him more immaculate in acting. Sweet Home is his first series on Netflix, where he becomes Lee Eun-hyuk acting with Go Min-si as adopted sibling to combat monster from their apartment.
Lee Do-hyun Romantically Strong in Drama Youth of May
He again does acting with Go Min-si in the melodrama Youth of May but now as a couple who fall in love. Portrayed as Hwang Hee-tae, Lee Do-hyun could show his leadership and soft feeling when in love with Go Min-si in South Korea’s democratic fluctuation around May 1980.
Lee Do-hyun’s Childhood Picture
Lee Do-hyun when he was still a child. So cute and innocent. What do you think?
Lee Do-hyun Family: Father, Mother, Brother
Lee Do-hyun was growing up in an ordinary family. He needs to work hard to reach his dream and help his parent instead of playing with his friends from a young age.
At first, he wants to pursue a basketball player, but his father was against it due to his difficulties on the same path as a basketball player when young age. Then after, Lee Do-hyun finds acting is something he wants to do after watching Sunflower. He decided to pursue this without her father knowing because he won’t agree.
Her mother who delivers newspapers supported him and accompanied Lee Do-hyun registered in the acting academy. After his father watches Lee Do-hyun’s performances in the opening of the center’s play, Lee Do-hyun finally has approval from his father.
Lee Do-hyun is also having a young brother named, Im Dong-hyuk, which has an intellectual disability. However, he always supports and protects him from bullies. Lee Do-hyun expressed that his brother lacks social skills and intelligence. Lee Do-hyun wants to help his family out of debt with his acting career.
Lee Do-hyun Starred in Reincarnation Romance with Go Min-si in 2022
Lee Do-hyun and Go Min-si become couples in some of the drama projects together. Their strong chemistry won many people’s hearts in Youth of May and Sweet Homes. In 202, they finally reunited again in the web series Reincarnation Romance. This web series is about motion sickness pills advertisement. Check their project here below!
That’s all about Lee Do-hyun profile, age, height, drama, family, and childhood pictures. Check also Lee Do-hyun Instagram for his new project! What do you like from Lee Do-hyun the most? Put your comments below and share your thoughts also on Twitter!