Everything About Sweet Spy Actor, Dennis Joseph O’Neil
Dennis Joseph O’Neil, or Dennis Oh, is a Korean-American actor who started his career in the entertainment world as a model in 2001. He gained worldwide popularity after starring in the MBC mini series Sweet Spy in 2005. Dennis Oh is currently still active as both a model and an actor in America and South Korea. Let’s get to know better Dennis Joseph O’Neil.
Dennis Joseph O’Neil’s Full Profile and Facts
Real Name: Dennis Joseph O’Neil
Other Name: Dennis Oh
Date of Birth: August 29th, 1981
Origin: Georgia, United States
Blood Type: A
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 83 kg
Education: Savannah College of Art and Design – Photograph
Hobbies: Drawing, Travelling, Photography
Occupation: Model and Actor
Years Active: 2001 – Present
Agency: Star Page Entertainment
- He has an older brother.
- He grew up in Georgia and Gyeongsangnam-do in South Korea.
- He learned martial arts, wrestling and also played football a lot when he was young.
- His shoe size is 29 cm (size 11 US).
- He started his career in 2001 as a model and gained public attention after he starred in a Sky cell phone commercial in 2005.
- He started modeling at the age of 16 and won the 22nd Korean Model “Best Dressed” award in 2005.
- He is popular in South Korea, China, and Japan. He is more active outside South Korea and gets most of his jobs there.
- His dream is to win an Oscar Award.
- He participates in goodwill activities.
- He donated his performance fee of a drama to poor communities.
- He likes Korean food since his mother often cooks Korean food at home.
- His Chinese zodiac sign is the Rooster.
- He always tries to believe in the people around him.
- He was spotted by scouts who helped get him into the industry.
- He did not plan to be either a model or an actor.
- His direction in life is to be “a good person,” which is what his parents taught him.
- He always tries to be honest, kind and polite.
- He thinks he needs to learn more about acting if he pursues his acting career.
- He thinks he still has nothing to brag about as an actor.
- He feels there are differences between show business in South Korea and show business in other countries.
- Sometimes it is not easy for him to get used to working in South Korea.
- He is studying Korean very hard.
- He appeared in an episode of Melrose Place in 2009
- He appeared on the American TV show 100 Questions.
- He and Han Ga-in became music video models for SG Wannabe and Kim Joong Kook song “Only Wind Only Wind.”
- If he should leave show business, he would like to become a photographer.
- He once said that he would like to be recognized in his mother’s country.
- He has appeared in about 15 or more commercials across Asian countries.