All About “Sweet Spy” Actor, Dennis Joseph O’Neil
Dennis Joseph O’Neil or Dennis Oh is a Korean-American actor who started his entertainment active as a model in 2001. He gained worldwide popularity after starring on the MBC mini series Sweet Spy in 2005. Dennis Oh is currently still active as both a model and actor in America and South Korea. Let’s get to know more about Dennis Joseph O’Neil.
Dennis Joseph O’Neil’s Full Profile and Facts
Real Name = Dennis Joseph O’Neil
Other Name = Dennis Oh
Birthday = August 29, 1981
Zodiac = Virgo
Origin = Georgia, United States
Blood Type = A
Height = 188 cm
Weight = 83 kg
Education = Savannah College of Art and Design – Photograph
Hobby = Drawing, Travelling, Photography
Occupation = Model and Actor
Years Active = 2001 – Present
Agency = Star Page Entertainment
- He has an older brother.
- He grew up in Georgia and Gyeongsangnam-do in South Korea.
- He learned martial arts, wrestling and also played football a lot when he was little.
- His shoe size is 29 cm (size 11 US).
- He started his career in 2001 as a model and gained public attention after he starred in a Sky cell phone commercial in 2005.
- He started modeling at the age of 16 and won the 22nd Korean Model “Best Dressed” award in 2005.
- He is popular in South Korea, China and Japan. He is more active outside South Korea and gets most of his jobs there.
- His dream is win one of the Oscar Awards.
- He participates in goodwill activities.
- He donates his performance fee of one drama to poor communities.
- He likes Korean food since his mother often cooks Korean food at home.
- His Chinese zodiac sign is the Rooster.
- He always tries to believe in people around him.
- He was spotted by scouts who helped get him into the industry.
- He did not plan to be a model nor an actor.
- His direction in life is to be “a good person,” which is what his parents taught him.
- He always tries to be honest, kind and polite.
- He thinks he needs to learn more about acting if he pursues his acting career.
- He thinks he still has nothing to brag about as an actor.
- He feels there are differences between show business in South Korea and that in other countries.
- Sometimes it is not easy for him to get used to work in South Korea.
- He is studying Korean very hard.
- He appeared in an episode of Melrose Place in 2009
- He appeared on an American TV show 100 Questions.
- He and Han Ga-in became music video model for SG Wannabe and Kim Joong Kook song “Only Wind Only Wind”.
- If he should leave show business, he would like to become a photographer.
- He once said that he would like to be recognized in his mother’s country.
- He has appeared in about 15 or more commercials across Asian countries.