Full Profile of Lee Min-ji
Lee Min-ji is a South Korean actress who is being active, and made her debut as an actress in 2002. Beside living her career as an actress, she has also made a music debut in the form of a single, and she has released some tracks on an album. Since being an actress involves being under the watchful eye of the public, she was also reported of dating an actor for two years. Lee Min-ji is also known as actress Han Ye-seul’s doppelganger after online communities found a similar charisma and beauty between the actress with a small face and sexy eyes captured in a photoshoot. Check out Lee Min-ji’s profile below, if you want to know more about her!
Actress Lee Min-ji’s Profile
Real Name: Yeon Min-ji (연민지)
Stage Name: Lee Min-ji (이민지)
Occupation: Actress, Singer
Place and Date of Birth: South Korea, May 14th, 1984
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Education: Duksung Women’s University
Talent Agency: Onion Management Group
Official Sites: Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/m.minji.lee/)
- 2014 – Sweet Secret (aired on KBS2/played as Go Yoon-yi)
- 2013 – When a Man Falls in Love (aired on MBC/role of Jin Song-yeon), Basketball (aired on tvN/role of Commissioner’s Wife)
- 2012 – Feast of the Gods (aired on MBC/role of Jane)
- 2010 – Honocho Azumi – Season 2 (aired on TBS/role of Han Yoo-na (guest on ep. 11), Athena: Goddess of War (aired on SBS/role of Jane)
- 2008 – 252: Signal of Life (role of Kim Soo-nim)
- 2009 – Lush Life (role of Sona), 회오리 바람(role of Park Mi-jeong)
- 2010 – Swing Me Again (role of Ha-young/Yuriko Noda)
- 2006 – Shout by Lee Seung-chul
- 2005 – Isolated Ones, Left Foot Forward! by Drunken Tiger
- 2002 – You Wedding by Shinhwa
- November 10th, 2010 – So Far Away (OST of Swing Me Again)
- December 3rd, 2008 – Love Alive
Lee Min-ji’s Dating and Marriage
Lee Min-ji reportedly married actor Tae In-ho on January 11th, 2018. The couple drew attention from Internet users due to rumors of their love affair after dating for two years.
Lee Min-ji’s husband, Tae In-ho, is a South Korean actor who starred in many Korean television dramas such as Misaeng: Incomplete Life (2014) and the most popular K-Drama around the world, Descendants of the Sun (2016). Tae In-ho’s real name is Park Sang-yeon (박상연) and he was born in Busan, South Korea, on May 2nd, 1980. He has a 4-year age gap with his wife, Lee Min-ji.
OSEN, a sports and entertainment media, reported that they became lovers through the common characteristic of acting and Tae In-ho still managed to see Lee Min-ji without disturbing his film schedule. Tae In-ho’s agency told the media that it is difficult to confirm the romantic relationships between the actor and the actress because it is an actor’s private life.
That was all the information about the actress Lee Min-ji. Let’s hope for all the best in her career and personal life so we can look forward to and support her talent and work in the entertainment industry!