Full Profile of Lee Min-ji
Lee Min-ji is a South Korea actress who is being active, and made her debut as an actress in 2002. Beside living her career as an actress, she has also made a music debut in the form of a single, and she has released some tracks on an album. After being an actress, she was also reported to date an actor for 2 years. Lee Min-ji is also known as actress Han Ye-seul’s doppelganger after an online communities find a similar charisma and beauty between the actress with small face and sexy eyes captured at the photoshoot. Check out Lee Min-ji’s profile below, if you want to know more about her!
Actress Lee Min-ji’s Profile
Real Name : Yeon Min-ji (연민지)
Stage Name : Lee Min-ji (이민지)
Profession : Actress, Singer
Birth : South Korea, May 14th, 1984
Zodiac : Taurus
Height : 166 cm
Weight : 49 kg
Education : Duksung Women’s University
Nationality : Korean
Talent Agency : Onion Management Group
Official Sites : Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/m.minji.lee/)
- 2014 – Sweet Secret (aired on KBS2/role as Go Yoon-yi)
- 2013 – When a Man Falls in Love (aired on MBC/role as Jin Song-yeon), Basketball (aired on tvN/role as Commissioner’s Wife)
- 2012 – Feast of the Gods (aired on MBC/role as Jane)
- 2010 – Honocho Azumi – Season 2 (aired on TBS/role as Han Yoo-na (guest on ep. 11), Athena: Goddess of War (aired on SBS/role as Jane)
- 2008 – 252: Signal of Life (role as Kim Soo-nim)
- 2009 – Lush Life (role as Sona), 회오리 바람(role as Park Mi-jeong)
- 2010 – Swing Me Again (role as Ha-young/Yuriko Noda)
- 2006 – Shout by Lee Seung-chul
- 2005 – Isolated Ones, Left Foot Forward! by Drunken Tiger
- 2002 – You Wedding by Shinhwa
- November 10th, 2010 – ‘So Far Away’ (OST Swing Me Again)
- December 3rd, 2008 – ‘Love Alive’
Lee Min-ji’s Dating and Marriage
Lee Min-ji reportedly married actor Tae In-ho on January 11th, 2018. The couple drew attention from Internet users due to rumors of their love affair after dating for 2 years.
Lee Min-ji’s husband, Tae In-ho, is a South Korean actor who starred in many Korean television drama such as Misaeng: Incomplete Life (2014) and the most popular K-Drama around the world, Descendants of the Sun (2016). Tae In-ho’s real name is Park Sang-yeon (박상연) and he was born in Busan, South Korea, on May 2nd, 1980. He has a 4 year age gap with his wife, Lee Min-ji.
OSEN, a sports and entertainment media, reported that they became lovers through the common characteristic of acting and Tae In-ho still manage to see Lee Min-ji without disturbing his film schedule. Tae In-ho agency told the media that it is difficult to confirm the romantic relationships between the actress and the actress because it is an actor’s private life.
That was all the information about the actress, Lee Min-ji. Let’s hope for all the best to her career and personal life so we can look forward to and support her talent and work in the entertainment industry!