Get Closer to Cold Korean Actor, Kim Woo-bin
Kim Woo-bin is a South Korean actor who is known to have a cold face as an actor. Before becoming an actor, Kim Woo-bin debuted as a model, and decided to become an actor in 2009, but his activities as an actor had to stop because he had cancer in 2016, so Woo-bin focused on healing himself.
Kim Woo-bin wanted to pursue a modeling career since he was a high school student. He debuted as a runway model in 2009 at the age of 20, and started appearing in prêt-à-porter and Seoul Fashion Week collections. As his modeling career progressed, he started doing commercial films and began studying acting, under the guidance of acting coach Moon Won-joo. Kim fell in love with acting, “In the course of doing so, I found myself feeling the same thrill and enthusiasm that I came to walk on the runway,” he said.
Now, Lets take a look at the full profile of Kim Woo-bin!
Full Profile of Korean Actor, Kim Woo-bin
Name : Kim Woo Bin
Date of Birth : July 16, 1989
Age : 29 years old
Profession : Model and Actor
Height : 188 cm
Weight : 70 kg
Zodiac : Cancer
Blood Type : A
Religion : N/A
Education : Jeonju University
Agency : SidusHQ
Fun Facts About Korean Actor, Kim Woo-bin
- The amount of Kim Woo Bin’s wealth is estimated at 2 million US dollars.
- His favourite color is black.
- His mother is a very disciplined person.
- He loves watching movies.
- He can speak Mandarin.
- His hobby is swimming.
- When he filmed School 2013, he became good friends with fellow actor Lee Jong-suk. They got so close that people thought the two were dating.
- When he was in high school, Woo-bin was one of the top performing students in his classes. Although, when he performs in dramas, he plays the opposite, being a problematic student with bad grades.
- He dedicated much of his time to practicing singing his songs.
- Kim Woo-bin has a stronger punch than Kim Jong-kook. While filming an episode of Running Man, the members played a punch machine game. Woo-bin scored a whopped 837, while Jong-kook got a mere 667.