Actor Kim Soo-hyun’s Hairstyles
As an actor, changing your appearance for the sake of performances is common. It’s a part of your job. Acting in a movie or series, the cast should appear to look like the characters they are portraying. Over time, actors entire looks have changed, because of it.
This has happened with Kim Soo-hyun! His job as an actor requires him to cut his hair and style it in many ways, but he still always looks good!
Are you curious about his hairstyles? Here is a compilation of 20 hairstyles Kim Soo-hyun has rocked. Don’t forget to watch the tutorial, too! Check them out!
1. Classy, Short, and Spiky
2. Short Hair with Side Bangs
3. Semi-long hair with Bangs
4. Long Hair with Man Bun
5. Short Cropped Bangs
6. Middle Split With Bangs
7. Shaggy Waves
8. Medium Crest
9. Medium-Length Hair
10. Asymmetric Short Bangs
11. Military Buzzcut
12. Messy, Spiky
13. Curly Medium-Length With Bangs
14. Texture and Spikes
15. Side-Swept Bangs With Undercut
16. Back to School Hair
17. Short Dandy Hairstyle
18. Long, Asymmetric Bangs
19. Curly Hair
20. Classic Elvis Presley Pompadour
Which one is your favorite Kim Soo-hyun hairstyle? Mine is the last one!
How to Get Kim Soo-hyun’s Hairstyles
Don’t worry, mate! We got your back. To get hair like Kim Soo-hyun’s, you can look at the tutorial below, along with the video. We give you some references on YouTube which you can follow, or you are free to mix with your own style.
Korean Wavy Look
For this hairstyle, you will need to wash your hair to set the style for a long time.
- Start with thoroughly blowing the hair dry.
- You can blow dryer in any direction you want to keep your hair to lay.
- Now use the heat protection to protect your hair while ironing hair.
- Use the dryer to help the product dry.
- Separate some sections of hair using the hair clips.
- You will now need to use the hair straightener.
- Take small sections of hair and begin straightening them.
- When you’ve finished, use hairspray to keep the shape nice longer.
- Now do the same with the remaining hair in the front.
- You will need to secure the hair with the hair clips.
- Use the hair straightener on the remaining part of your hair.
- Continue taking small sections.
- When you are done, you will need to create a wavy effect on the front part of the hair.
- Arrange the hair once you are done.
- Use the hairspray to secure this hairstyle for a longer period of time.
- Finally you will get Korean wavy hairstyle.
This hairstyle is intended for the men to create the Korean look. This hairstyle will look best if you have short hair and if you want to create the Korean look.
2. Side-Swept Asian Look
In order to achieve the side-swept Asian look, you can follow these steps :
- First you need to blow dry your hair in one direction.
- Once your hair is dry, spray your hair with the protectant spray.
- Let it completely dry before using the straightener.
- Curl small sections of hair inward towards your ear.
- Start from the crown of your hair head down.
- Use a clamping motion for longer sections.
- Style with a wax or pomade for a shinier finish.
- Fine tune before setting with hairspray.
To get the best results with this style, you will need to use some products. Among them, Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray, Tourmaline Ceramic Styler, Got2b Glued Spiking Wax, Tresemme TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray are required to create this hairstyle. It is simple hairstyle that can be achieved in short hair and it will completely give you an Asian look.
3. Ivan Lam’s Tutorial 2:8 Asian Men’s Hairstyle
Which one is your favorite tutorial so far? Share the result with us!