Get to Know KARD’s Jiwoo
Maybe you already know about the group with the name KARD. The group formed by DSP Media consists of two boys (BM & J.Seph) and two girls as members (Somin & Jiwoo). In this article, Channel-Korea is going to introduce you with detailed information about the maknae of KARD, namely Jiwoo. So, stay tuned and keep scrolling down.
Full Profile of KARD’s Jiwoo
Name: Jeon Ji Woo (전지우)
Stage Name: Jiwoo (지우)
Nicknames: Little Joker, Mochi
Birthday: October 4th, 1996
Birthplace: Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: A
Years Active: 2016–Present
Agency: DSP Media
Card Name: Color Joker
Facts about KARD’s Jiwoo
- Jiwoo had studied at Chungdam High School, she went to the same school as TWICE’s Jihyo.
- Jiwoo joined DSP Media and only trained for two months before the group’s debut.
- She can play the clarinet because she has been practicing for six years.
- She has 8 piercings on her ears.
- In her group, she holds the position of Maknae, Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer, and Sub-rapper.
- Jiwoo represents the letter “R” in K.A.R.D.
- In the group, she’s the most flexible member.
- She and Somin were featured in a version of Super Junior’s “Lo Siento”.
- SHINee’s Taemin is her favorite singer.
- Jiwo has a dog, its name is Tani.
- She’s a former trainee of FNC Entertainment and YG Entertainment.
- Besides a dog, she wants to have a wolf as her pet.
- She can rap, dance, and sing.
- Just like BM and J.Seph, Jiwoo also always brings lip balm in her bag everywhere she goes.
- Jiwoo was a contestant in Mnet’s show Good Girl which aired from May 14th to July 2nd, 2020.
KARD’s Jiwoo’ Pre-debut Story
Before her debut with KARD, it turned out that Jiwoo had been a trainee at 3 different agencies. This is known because her fans have talked about it, and they’re sure that Jiwoo was a trainee at YG Entertainment first before she ran her trainee period for 3 years at FNC Entertainment, but it didn’t last long. The agency that fans believe to be her first agency is Def Skool, and now she finally became a member of KARD under DSP Media.
Jiwoo Debut with KARD
KARD is a K-Pop group that consists of 4 members and they are formed by DSP Media, and called a Co-ed group that debuted on July 19th, 2017. Jiwoo is the last member who joined DSP Media before the group debuted, and she only ran her trainee period for two months.
Before officially debuting with the release of their first EP (Extended Play) titled Hola Hola, on December 9th, 2016, KARD released their pre-debut single with the title “Oh NaNa” featuring their hidden member, Heo Young-ji. Even though they hadn’t officially debuted, they managed to enter the top 5 K-Pop artists that were selected by Billboard, and also got 3rd place on the world music chart.
KARD made their stage debut by appearing in M! Countdown on July 19th, 2017, with a performance of their track “Hola Hola”. So, here’s the video performance of Jiwoo and her group that you must watch!
That’s all information about KARD Jiwoo, ranging from her profile until the latest news about her! After read this article, don’t forget to put your thought on the comment section!