5 Reasons Why You Should Watch Triangle
Triangle was a successful and popular drama at the time, and here are 5 reasons why if you haven’t already watched it, you should definitely watch it! Here we go!
- The storyline was pretty interesting as I had not seen one like it before in a K-drama.
- The relationship and the turmoil between the brothers were what kept you eager to watch this, the fight inside yourself that wanted to see them together and happy as a family was extremely strong.
- The love lines in this drama were great as well.
- All cast members are very talented. Lee Bum Soo the elder brother feels, JaeJoong with his crying scenes, Im Siwan portrays the character naturally and his eyes have the look of a lonely person in need of a shoulder to cry on.
- All the tracks from the OST are amazing, especially “Day by Day” by Ailee and “Though I Hate It” by Kim Jaejoong!
For those who have watched it, don’t forget to share your thoughts about the drama by leaving a comment in the section below. And for those who haven’t watched it – make sure you put it on your watchlist!^^