Introverted Boss: The Soundtrack
Here are some recommendations from the official soundtrack of Introverted Boss (2017).
Isn’t She Lovely by Park Bo Ram
Titled “Isn’t She Lovely,” the video shows multiple scenes from the drama as Park Bo Ram sings warmly in this heartfelt ballad. The song illustrates a young woman’s desires to confess to her crush.
Without knowing why, tears keep falling, I can’t stop
How much longer do I have to wait?
The more I think about it, the more scared I am, why?
When will I be able to bury your heart?
One More Step by B1A4’s Sandeul
I’ll confess to you
Some day, I’ll be brave for you
Even if it’s hard, I’ll run to you
You slowly make me exhausted
One step, one step more.
Is This Love? by Hong Dae Kwang
“Is This Love?” by Hong Dae Kwang will gently tug you out of sleep without jolting you awake and irritating you for the rest of the day. Stretch out those tense muscles, take a breath of fresh morning air, and squint into the sun that’s filling your room. It’s a new day, and this track is just right to accompany you through the best day!
I love you, I like you
It’s been a while since I’ve looked at you
Because I’m so timid
I couldn’t say any of those things
But not anymore
I will find the love of my destiny
I will tell you I love you
I’ll show you my heart.
5 Reasons Why You Should Watch Introverted Boss
Introverted Boss is a good drama to watch, and here are five reasons why if you haven’t already watched it, you should definitely watch it! Here we go!
1. This drama was so light and I loved how the plot wasn’t overly complicated, and if you’re looking for great office romance drama this is one for you.
2. This drama is quite inspiring in terms of being absolutely motivational for people who really need to accept themselves the way they are because the right people would not ask you to change, but they will embrace you for who you are.
3. The lead couple has beautiful chemistry, the kiss scenes are so amazing to watch. That means that they are realistic and not typical Korean drama kisses.
4. The storyline was pretty interesting as I had not seen one like it before in a K-Drama.
5. All the tracks from the OST are very good.
So, those are the five reasons why you should watch this drama. For those who have watched it, don’t forget to kindly share your thoughts about the drama by leaving a comment in the section below.
And for those who haven’t watched it – make sure you put it on your watchlist!^^