- Uee as Jang Yoon-ha, the youngest daughter of a chaebol family who works part-time jobs in order to find happiness other than money.
- Sung Joon as Choi Joon-ki, he grew up in poverty but with a loving family. His dream is to hold a high-ranking position.
- Park Hyung-shik as Yoo Chang-soo, a chaebol and Joon-ki’s superior at work. He falls in love with Ji-yi, who overlooks his wealth and status.
- Lim Ji-yeon as Lee Ji-yi, Yoon-ha’s best friend and Chang-soo’s girlfriend. She is a bright girl who works to make ends meet.
- Yoon Joo-sang as Jang Won-sik, Yoon-ha’s father
- Go Doo-shim as Min Hye-soo, Yoon-ha’s mother
- Lee Sang-woo as Jang Kyung-joon, Yoon-ha’s older brother, who is caring and protective of Yoon-ha.
- Yoon Ji-hye as Jang Ye-won, Yoon-ha’s eldest sister, who is ambitious to get to the top of the company.
- Yoo So-young as Jang So-hyun, Yoon-ha’s second oldest sister
- Nam Myung-ryul as Choi Young-ho, Joon-ki’s father, who is disabled and uses a wheelchair.
- Yang Hee-kyung as Lee Min-sook, Joon-ki’s mother, who works as Seo-ra’s housekeeper.
People around Yoon-ha’s Family
- Choi Yong-min as Butler Hong, a long time employee of the Jang Family
- Bang Eun-hee as Kim Seo-ra, Chairman Jang’s mistress.
High Society OST Part I
Release Date: June 09, 2015
|1.||“Don’t Be Like That”||Acoustic Collaboration|
High Society OST Part II
Release Date: June 23, 2015
|1.||“Dazzling Day”||Jung Yup|
|2.||“Dazzling Day (Inst.)”||Jung Yup|
High Society OST Part III
Release Date: July 21, 2015
|1.||“How Do I Live Without You… “||Kim Joo-na|
|2.||“How Do I Live Without You… (Inst.)”||Kim Joo-na|
High Society OST Part IV
Release Date: July 27, 2015
|1.||“You’re My Love”||Park Hyung-shik|
|2.||“You’re My Love (Inst.)”||Park Hyung-shik|