Details about Jo Eun-Ji, Actress of ‘Oh My Venus’, From Debut until Her Wedding Date.
Jo Eun-Ji or Cho Eun-Ji, is an actress who debuted in the film Tears in 2000. She has a long list of movies and drama series she’s play in, starting not long after that. In the Oh My Venus drama series, she acts as the main girl’s best friend. Eun-Ji’s recommended movies are The Concubine (2012), Confession of Murder (2012) and Entertainer (2016). If you are interested in her profile also want to find out more about her movies and drama series, read this article further!
Jo Eun-Ji’s Full Profile
- Name: 조은지 / Jo Eun-Ji (Cho Eun-Ji)
- Profession: Actress
- Birthdate: 1981-Feb-10 (age 38)
- Birthplace: Daejeon, South Korea
- Height: 168 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Star sign: Aquarius
- Blood type: B
- High School: Dongsin High School
- Family: Husband-Park Jung Min (박정민)
- Hobby: Shopping
- Religion: Christianity
- Talent agency: Star Park Entertainment
Jo Eun-Ji’s Fun Fact
Jo Eun-Ji had many kinds of roles up her sleeves. She is not afraid of taking action roles or comedy roles. One of her action movies was Target in 2014.
Awards and Nominations
Her movies and drama series are always top hits and have won some awards. She received her awards on 2008 and 2013, Chunsa and Baeksang Film art awards. Here are the list of nominations Eun-Ji had.
|2001||22nd Blue Dragon Film Awards||Best New Actress||Tears||Nominated|
|2007||6th Korean Film Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Driving with My Wife’s Lover||Nominated|
|2008||16th Chunsa Film Art Awards||Best New Actress||Forever the Moment||Won|
|7th Korean Film Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2013||49th Baeksang Arts Awards||Best Supporting Actress||The Concubine||Won|
Jo Eun-Ji’s Filmography
After debuting, Eun-Ji started receiving many movie and drama series roles. Her beauty and skill in acting is demonstrated by her long list of drama series and movie credits.
- Entertainer | Ddanddara (SBS / 2016) – Section Chief Jo
- Madame Antoine: The Love Therapist | Madam Angteuwan (JTBC / 2016) – Yoo-Sun / Emma
- Oh My Venus (KBS2 / 2015-2016) – Lee Hyun-Woo
- Let’s Eat 2 | Shiksyareul Habshida 2 (tvN / 2015) – Hong In-A
- Beating Again | Soonjunge Banhada (JTBC / 2015) – Na Ok-Hyun
- The Greatest Wedding | Choigoui Gyeolhon (CSTV / 2014) – Park Sun-Nyeo
- Personal Taste | Gaeinui Chwihyang (MBC / 2010) – Lee Young-Sun
- Two Outs in the Ninth Inning | 9huimal 2aut (MBC / 2007) – Kim Chun-Hee
- 18,29 | Yeolyeodol Seumulmahop (KBS2 / 2005)
- Lovers in Paris | Pariui Yeonin (SBS / 2004) – Lee Yang-Mi
- Her Beautiful Story | Kkotboda Areumdawo (KBS2 / 2004)
- True Fiction | Salinsoseol (2018) – Yeom Ji-Eun
- The Villainess | Aknyeo (2017) – Kim-Sun
- Sunshine Love (2015) – Jung-Sook
- How to Steal a Dog | Gaereul Hoomchineun Wanbyeokhan Bangbub (2014) – Chae-Rang’s mom
- The Target | Pyojeok (2014) – Detective Soo-Ji
- Running Man (2013) – Reporter Park Sun-Young
- The Concubine | Hugoong: Jewangui Chub (2012) – Geum-Ok
- Confession of Murder | Naega Salinbeomida (2012) – Choi Kang-Sook
- Petty Romance | Jjae Jjae Han Romaenseu (2010) – female employee at ceremony (cameo)
- Girlfriends | Gyeolpeurenjeu (2009) – Hyeon-Ju
- Short! Short! Short! 2009 | Hwangkeumshidae (2009)
- Yoga | Yoga Hakwon (2009) – In-Sun
- Why Did You Come to Our House? | Woori jipyeo wae wassni? (2009)
- Forever the Moment | Woori Saengae Chwegoui Soongan (2008) – Oh Su-Hee
- Femme Fatal | Jookeodo Haepi Ending (2007)
- Driving with My Wife’s Lover | Ane-eui aein-eul mannada (2006) – So-Ok
- My Scary Girl | Dalkom, Salbeorhan Yeonin (2006) – Baek Jang-Mi
- The President’s Last Bang | Geuddae geusaramdeul (2005) – Banquet Guest
- Mr. Housewife | Miseuteo Jubu Kwizeuwang (2005) – beautician (cameo)
- The Hotel Venus (2004) – Soda
- A Bizarre Love Triangle | Cheoleobtneun anaewa paramanjanhan nampyeon geurigo taekwon sonyeo (2002) – Eun-Hee
- Who Are You? (2002) – Bo-yeoung (Porn Queen)
- Afrika (2002) – Young-mi
- Tears | Nunmul (2000) – Ran
Jo Eun-ji’s Wedding
Jo Eun-Ji married her husband with a fun concept for their wedding; her photo below shows that her wedding was a fun event and the masters of ceremony were two famous actors, Ryu Hyun-Kung and Oh Jung-Se.
Jo Eun-ji Married to Her Manager?
Jo Eun-Ji married her manager, Park Jung-Min, in 2014. She and her husband met in 2006 and starts dating three years later. Park Jung-Min now is a CEO of the talent agency called Prain TPC.
Jo Eun-ji’s Latest News
Currently, there is no news about Jo Eun-Ji, let’s hope we can see more of her acting skills in the near future.