Did You Know That BTS’ Jimin’s Little Brother is the Same Age with Jungkook?
Unlike the lives of celebrities from around the world, K-Pop idols choose to protect the privacy of their personal lives. This includes the privacy of their family members as well. It is not uncommon for only certain people to know the lives of K-Pop idols’ families. However, although sometimes they publicly reveal their families’ lives, that does not mean they are free to upload any activities they do together.
For K-Pop fans, you must understand that idols rarely upload their lives with family on social media. The same applies to BTS members. Having siblings does not mean that BTS members always show off their attachment. There are not many photos of BTS members with family members that can be viewed freely on the internet.
One example is Park Ji-min, also known as Jimin. Jimin is the oldest child in the family. Apart from his father and mother, he also has a younger brother named Park Ji-Hyun, born in 1997 and is the same age as Jeon Jung-kook or Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS.
Very few people know that Jimin has a younger brother. It is only known that he has a brother named Park Ji-Hyun. Although he does not actively post on social networks, it is known that Ji-Hyun is a loyal animal lover and enjoys family trips. Will he follow in the footsteps of his brother? Jimin, a successful boy band BTS, has become one of the idols with quite a big number of followers on social networks.
Full Profile of Park Ji-Hyun
- Name: Park Ji-Hyun
- Nickname: Ji Hyun
- Birth year: 1998
- Birthplace: Geumjeong, Busan, South Korea.
- Age: 22 years old
- Height: 168 cm (5’7”)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Twitter: N/A
- Instagram: jihyunpark_
How Old is Park Ji-Hyun?
Jimin’s brother, Park Ji-Hyun, was born in 1998 in South Korea named Geumjeong District, Busan. His actual birth date was never revealed due to BTS’ companies protocol that said it is not allowed for BTS artists to share any personal life details on the internet, including their family’s life information. The only information that we have is that his birth year is 1998. With that being said, Park Ji-Hyun’s age now is 22 years old.
Interesting Facts About Park Ji-Hyun
- Park Ji-Hyun’s hobbies are traveling and singing
- Park Ji-Hyun’s favorite foods are kimchi, bibimbap, and sushi.
- His eye color is dark brown.
- He has a black hair color with a straight type of hair. He prefers his natural looks and keeps himself from any kind of experimenting, like coloring his hair.
- He loves to wear comfortable clothing such as loose t-shirts, baggy trousers, hoodies, black denim, and minimal accessories.
- Park Ji-Hyun made his first appearance on Instagram in the year 2016.
- Park Ji-Hyun is already dating someone, but he kept her name secret as of now. He wants to keep his personal life away from the media.
- He does not want his romantic relationship to be disturbed by the media coverages.
- Park Ji-Hyun first attended Busan’s Hodong Elementary School and later studied at Yonsan Middle School and his sibling, Park Ji-min.
- Park Ji-Hyun is the youngest in the family.
- His father’s name is Park Pil-woo, he is a traditional Korean man.
- Park Ji-Hyun is very close to his mother named Mil-Jeong
- He has 58.5 thousand followers on his social media account, Instagram. With only 6 posts so far.
- He likes to share some of his daily lifestyle photographs on his Instagram.
Park Ji-Hyun on Ji-min’s Vlog
Park Ji-Hyun has been featured on Jimin’s vlog. In one of the videos Jimin has shared on the Internet, you can see them enjoying a sunset on the beach together. Fans who watched the video praised Jimin’s selflessness when it comes to his family. They also claimed that he and his brother look similar and have the same manner of laughing.
Here is Jimin’s vlog that includes his brother, Ji-Hyun:
After reading the article about Park Jin-Hyun, did you get all the information you wanted? Have you started gaining interested in Park Jimin and BTS? Don’t worry! Channel Korea is here to provide all the latest articles and news related to K-POP, K-drama, and the South Korean Industry to fulfill your curiosity. Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our channel