Best Veteran Actor, Jeon No-min
Jeon No-min is a South Korean actor. Among his recent roles are the wicked Hwarang soldier Seolwon in Queen Seondeok and the fictional freedom battler Damsari in Battle Mask. He debuted on the serial television drama Star in My Heart in 1997. He has appeared on so many movies and television dramas such as the recent Six Flying Dragons in 2015, Memory in 2016, Entertainer in 2016, Ruler: Master of the Mask in 2017, and My Golden Life from 2017 to 2018.
Jeon No-min married Kim Bo-yun, who is also an actress, and they have a son, but sadly, they divorced in 2012. He graduated from Soonchunhyang University majoring in English Language and Literature. In 2009, he was the Goodwill Ambassador for the 11th Seoul International Youth Film Festival.
Jeon No-min’s Profile
- Name: 전노민 / Jun No-min (Jeon Noh Min)
- Real name: 전재룡 / Jeon Jae Ryong
- Profession: Actor
- Birthdate: August 28, 1966 (age 51)
- Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
- Height: 176 cm
- Weight: 74 kg
- Star sign: Virgo
- Blood type: A
- Family: Wife Kim Bo Yeon and one son
- Shio: Horse
- University: Soonchunhyang University
- Major: English Literature
Jeon No-min’s Facts
- Family Relationship: The youngest of 3 brothers and 3 sisters
- Hobbies: Tennis, golf, baseball, and sports in general
- Talent Agency: Lions Bridge Entertainment
- Website: www.junnomin.com
- Excellent Actor (Ruler: Master of the Mask) – 2017 (10th) Korea Drama Awards – October 2, 2017
- 2012 20th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards: Excellence Award, Actor (Bridal Mask)
- 2010 19th Buil Film Awards: Best Dressed
- 2006 SBS Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actor in a Serial Drama (Love and Ambition)
Jeon No-min and Kim Bo-yeon Split After 8-years Marriage
Celebrity couple Kim Bo-yeon and Jeon No-min have agreed to a divorce, ending their eight years of marriage, reports said in the beginning of 2012. The actor and actress were known as one of the most devoted celebrity couples here, but decided to split after Jeon’s traditional liquor business collapsed. Jeon started his own makgeolli business in 2008 after having a supporting role in the hit SBS TV drama “Family’s Honor.” The couple’s marriage suffered as Jeon’s business failed and pressure from creditors increased, observers said.
According to the agency, Jeon No-min informed them that the couple had reached a divorce settlement. The two first met during the filming of MBC’s “A Saint and a Witch” in 2003 and were married a year later. It was the second marriage for both. Kim, 54, is nine years older than Jeon No-min. The two have no children together.