Jang Shin-young’s Profile
Name: Jang Shin-Young
Birthdate: January 17, 1984
Birthplace: Gunsan, North Jeolla Province, South Korea
Spouse (s): Wi Seung-cheol (2006-09; divorced)
Education: Chung-Ang University – Theater and Film (leave of absence)
- The Piano in a Factory | Gang de qin (2010)
- The Outlaw | Mubeobja (2010) – Han So-Young
- Redeye (2005) – Oh Mi-Sun
- Springtime | Ggotpineun bomi omyeon (2004) – Su-Yeon
- No Comment | Mudjima Family (2002)
- Suits (KBS2 / 2018) – Na Joo-Hee
- Bad Guys: Vile City | Nappeun Nyeoseokdeul: Akui Doshi (OCN / 2017-2018) – Kim Ae-Kyung
- Radiant Office | Jachebalgwang Opiseu (MBC / 2017) – Jo Suk-Kyung
- My Heart Twinkle Twinkle | Nae Maeum Banjjakbanjjak (SBS / 2015) – Lee Soon-Jin
- The Spring Day of My Life | Nae Saengae Bomnal (MBC / 2014) – Bae Ji-Won
- Empire of Gold | Hwanggeumui Jegoog (SBS / 2013) – Yoon Seol-Hee
- Flower of Revenge | Gashiggot (JTBC / 2013) – Jeon Se-Mi
- The Chaser | Chugyeogja (SBS / 2012) – Shin Hye-Ra
- Bride of the Sun | Taeyangui Sinbu (SBS / 2011-2012) – Kim Hyo-Won
- Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror | Kwanggaeto Daehwang (KBS / 2011-2012) – Yeon-Hwa
- The Empress | Yeoje (E-Channel / 2011) – Seo In-Hwa
- Drama Special Series: Perfect Spy | Wanbyeokhan Seupayo (KBS2 / 2011) – Yoo-Mi
- I Am Legend | Na neum Junsul yida (SBS / 2010)- Park Soo-In (drummer)
- The Road Home | Jibeuro Ganeun Gil (KBS / 2009) – Han Soo-In
- Lonely Bird | Kyeowulsae (MBC / 2007-2008) – Hee-Jin
- The Next | Hwansaeng – Nekseuteu (MBC / 2005)
- Drama Special: Linger | Miryun (KBS2 / 2011) – Cho-Yeon
Did Jang Shin-young Have plastic surgery?
No doubt Jang Shin-young is very attractive actress. But as a South Korean idol, she was mentioned in many Korean plastic surgery rumors, Jang Shin-young was also rumored to have had some procedures on her face too. Some people noticed it, after comparing her appearance when she first debuted to her new look. She looked different. 2001 was the year of her debut. In that year, she even joined a local beauty contest. And, after years, she became a popular actress. Recently, she appeared in KBS2′ suits as Na Joo-hee for special appearance.
Like many Korean celebrities who have reportedly had plastic surgery, such as nose jobs and double eyelid surgeries, the former star of South Korean television series “Thorn Flower” is also rumored to have had these surgical procedures.
Judging by comparing before and after pictures, Jang Shin-young has had at least has two beauty enhancements on her nose and eyes. This allegation is based on both her facial features, which are very beautiful now. Some plastic surgeons predicted that she might get a nose job and eyelid surgery like many other Kpop stars did.
Jang Shin-young Plastic Surgery: Double Eyelid Surgery
Many of us may already know that double eyelid surgery is one of the most popular procedures of plastic surgery in Korea. Many celebrities in South Korea have reportedly had this procedure to make their small eyes turn wider and bigger.
In the case of Jang Shin-young’s eyelid surgery, many Korean celebrity watchers see that her eyes now look much different than they used to. Her eyes do not look as small as before. With her new eyes, she now looks more mature and beautiful.
Jang Shin-young Plastic Surgery: Nose Job
The other most well known procedure of Kpop Plastic surgery is the nose job. Based on the comparison between Jang Shin-young’s before and after photos, people see that her nose has been enhanced as is as beautiful as her eyes. It might be the result of a rhinoplasty. Look at her new nose! It now appears slimmer with a more projected at the tip. Her new nose overall looks proportional with other face features. It indicates that the nose job has been done well by her plastic surgeon.
What do you think? Did she really change her face through surgery?