Malicious Facts Of Irene
- Someone who is a warm type
- Person like Almond Bong Bong Ice Cream. It’s a warm color looking from the outside, because it would make people feel warm
- A warm person who is good at expressing themselves
- Favorite Foods: Anything, except for chicken. She says that eating chicken makes her feel ill.
- Favorite Hobbies: Dancing, cooking seaweed soup.
- Favorite Color: Pink and purple.
- Favorite Movie: The Notebook
- Favorite Music: Quiet and comfortable music. She also likes ballads and rock.
- Favorite Numbers: 43, because it means “I Love You” in Korean.
- Favorite Types of Clothes: Something clean and simple. Like pants and a t-shirt.
- Favorite Motto: “Concentrate on lifting up the mood, like the lyrics in our song “Happiness”. Or “Focus on things that bring my mood up.”
- Ideal Type: Someone who is a warm.
- Role Models: BoA
- Celebrities she’s close to: f(x)’s Amber.
- She collects notes, diaries, and purple things.
- She likes to create mind maps to create an illustration of her thoughts and things that she has learned. It’s her way of coping with stress.
- She loves good fragrances.
- If she could pick her roommate, she would pick Wendy. Wendy is very clean person.
- She was part of the SM Rookie’s pre-debut team.
- Before debuting, she starred in SHINee’s “Why So Serious” music video.
- She starred in Henry’s “143” music video.
- She starred in Kyuhyun’s “Gwanghwamun” music video.
- She has been with SM Entertainment since 2009.
- She wants to be a leader who can communicate a lot and listen to her members.
- As an SM Rookie, she was part of the “Be Natural” and “My Girlfriend Irene” videos.
- She had pictorials in SM’s “The Celebrity” magazine and “OhBoy!” magazine.
- In Daegu, she was famous for being an Ulzzang (pretty face).
- She has a “Satoori” accent.
- She is a very flexible person.
- She is insecure, so she needs a lot of reassurance and compliments.
- On May 1st, 2015, she became an MC for Music Bank.
- She was a trainee at the same time as f(x). She became very good friends with Amber.
- She wanted to become a celebrity because she liked singing and dancing. She loved the feeling she got when she stood up on stage at talent shows.
- As a trainee, everyone thought she was scary. She didn’t speak much and she had a strong Daegu dialect.
- She is the shortest of the Red Velvet members.
- People mistake her for the youngest member.
- She seems shy and serious on-stage, but the members say she is very playful and child-like off-stage.
- She excels at modern dance.
- She likes going to Ttukseom Island at Hangang River to meditate.
- She also likes visiting folk museums.
- She keeps to herself. She doesn’t like sharing her problems.
Fashion Style And Mode Of Irene
Now let’s get to know Irene’s fashion sense. Many fans of Irene are not really very interested in her style, haircut, and the things she wears. ReVeluv must pay close attention to Irene’s fashion at the airport. It can be an inspiration for what to wear daily because Irene’s stylist and she herself knows how to look dope in simple ways.
Looking boyish with a rider jacket:
Choosing a feminine look like:
Simple and casual, to stay young:
Be natural in B&W:
Comfy t-shirts are the best:
Siblings of Irene
There has not really been many news stories or articles that tell about Irene’s family. Concerned about her privacy, a fan who came to her family restaurant in Daegu said that she has one younger sister who works in there. That fans said that she doesn’t look like Irene, but she is pretty in her own way. Also, she is taller than Irene. That fan has met with Irene’s mother as well.