Mini-Profile of Yoo Seung-ho
Everyone knows Yoo Seung-ho because of his good looks and quality in acting. This South Korean actor is very well known from the Korean drama I Am Not a Robot in 2017. In the drama, Seung-ho oppa really shows his expertise in acting. No wonder there are many films, Korean dramas, and music videos that he played in. One of the music videos from Urban Zakapa, “I Don’t Love You,” which Yoo Seung-ho models in, is very liked by audiences. In addition to the songs and the voice of Urban Zakapa that cannot be doubted, Yoo Seung-ho’s acting played a role in the music video succeeding because it helped audiences feel the meaning of the song. Wow, besides his handsome face, his talent in the entertainment industry cannot be doubted anymore, guys!
There are so many people who are really curious about Yoo Seung-ho’s personal life. So, here is a mini-profile of him!
Yoo Seung-ho’s Profile
Birth Name: Yoo Seung-ho
Birthdate: August 17, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 175 cm (5’9”)
Blood Type: A
Yoo Seung-ho Facts
If we like a celebrity or even an idol, surely we want to know everything about them including past or recent facts. So, here are some of Yoo Seung-ho’s facts:
- He is the youngest of two siblings.
- He was a student at Baekshin High School.
- He is known as Little So Ji-sub for his resemblance to the said actor.
- He decided not to pursue college because he wants to concentrate on his acting career.
- He is signed under San Entertainment.
- He was born and raised in Gyeyang District, Incheon, South Korea.
- He earned the title Nation’s Little Brother due to the success of The Way Home at such a young age.
- Along with Park Shin-hye, he starred in So’s music video “Eraser.“
- He made his entertainment debut in 1999 when he was six years of age in a cell phone advertisement after his mother sent his snapshot to an advertising agency.
- His acting debut happened as a child actor in 2000 with the television series Daddy Fish.
- He enlisted for his mandatory military service as a regular soldier on March 5, 2013.
- Before he went into the military, he went to Jeju Island with his friends.
- He was discharged on December 4, 2014.
- He and IU once did a photoshoot together back in 2012.
- He sang a duet with IU titled “Believe in Love” for the charity program Love Request.
- The song’s lyrics were actually based on what he had written while seeing orphans of war in Sri Lanka.
- He trained in swordplay and martial arts for his role as an assassin in Warrior Baek Dong-soo.
- His favorite member of APink is Hayoung.
Yoo seung Ho’s Ideal Type
All female fans of Yoo Seung-ho must be curious about the ideal type of woman who can take Yoo Seung-ho’s attention. In one of his interview, he said “I would prefer someone who is around my age. A four year age difference is ideal. And, she should ideally be a non-celebrity. I like women who look innocent.” He also said, “My ideal type has changed since I returned from the army. I like women who have long, wavy hair.” And, surprisingly, during a KBS interview with Park Shin-hye, he also described his ideal woman as wearing dark colors, loving animals, and carrying books. Whoa… Are you that type? It’s a big chance to be Yoo Seung-ho’s girlfriend if you are!