|Into the Night Fever||
|“Sorry For My English”||Into The Night Fever|
- Get In2It (Naver/V Live, 2017)
- In2It X LieV (Naver/V Live, 2017)
- Game Life Bar (a tvN digital original) (tvN/YouTube/Facebook, 2017)
- It’s your first time in Hell, Right (Mnet/Facebook/MNET VOD, 2017)
- In2It X Rooftop Live (Naver/V Live, 2018)
- Genie Idol – In2It (Idol Show K-rush3)(KBS World, 2018)
- In2It X Casper Radio (Naver/V Live, 2018)
- [Pops in Seoul] Come on! In2It (인투잇)’s Spin The Roulette (Naver/Arirang K-pop, 2018)
- [Idol League] Come On! In2It (인투잇)! (Stark) (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube, 2018)
All of the members of IN2IT came from the pre-debut program Boys24, and made a total of 260 concert performances during their 18-month Mesa Hall Concert performance and training period, from early 2016 through late in 2017. In early 2016, a total of 5,500 applicants had auditioned for Boys24, of which, less than thirty people were selected as Boys24 members to enroll in the program for 18 months until eight members were finally selected to debut as the group IN2IT.
IN2IT’s Awards and Nominations
- [BOYS24 AWARDS 2016]
[BOYS24 AWARDS 2016]
Title and nominee for an award
To the BOYS who made you laugh and cry this year, award a prize! pic.twitter.com/i9uuPkmrrK
— IN2IT 인투잇 (@Official_IN2IT) December 13, 2016
- 2JAE ZEN Music Awards 2018 | Snapshot
- 2JAE ZEN Music Awards 2018 | Best Dance Performances
Health problems, Jinsub chose to leave IN2IT!
It has been announced that Kim Jin-sub would be leaving IN2IT. On March 26, MMO Entertainment made a statement through their social media.
“First of all, we would like to express our deep gratitude to IN2U for giving IN2IT a lot of support over the past six months. IN2IT is currently preparing for their comeback, and they put a lot of dedication and efforts to repay your support with better music and performances.”
“However, we tell you that unfortunately, it has become difficult for members of Kim Jin-sub to be part of IN2IT because of Meniere’s disease, which he has long suffered. Kim Jin-Sub is a valuable member of IN2IT, but we have come to the conclusion that his health is a top priority.”
“He, unfortunately, won’t be able to continue his career with IN2IT, but please give your warm support to Kim Jin-sub’s recovery. Thank you,” said the statement.